ITT: We post depressing/infuriating pictures and stories about SJWs

ITT: We post depressing/infuriating pictures and stories about SJWs

All stories about SJW's are infuriating and depressing.

I don't get it.

Am I supposed to know who this person is?

What does this have to do with SJWs?
It's just a bunch of sensitive pansies.

how are you supposed to feel bad for this person...get off the fucking internet if you cant take it.

He didn't reward you with sex?

What an asshole, should have let them take his ass to prison.

You lead with this?
That's the best you got?

Yeah, what's the difference between fucking anally a woman and a man?

It seems to be the same thing. Especially if you close your eyes, then there's no difference. I only did that with a man, so I can't really compare, but what's the difference here really? You are just putting your dick in a hole.

It still pissed me off that these fags pushed some teenage girl to suicide because she drew a character too thin for their standards, if it was an adult i wouldn't have posted it to the girl was just a teenage kid

Do you have a preference for kids?
Publicly showing support of that is prisonable in some places. Up to 2 years here.

You see, that extra context explains why SJW are evil.

OP included none of this, because OP is a fucking idiot.

Y'know her attempt didn't work

I am OP you tard

O shit they're on to me

But they still got her to the point where she would have died if someone didn't tip her parents off

Suck my dick faggot

I think he knows that.

WHATEVER YOU DO
DONT TRANSLATE THIS
אויב איר טאָן ניט ענטפער צו דעם פּאָסטן דיין מוטער וועט שטאַרבן אין איר שלאָף הייַנט בייַ נאַכט

What percentage of "SJW" are just us in disguise?

Because clearly one of us wrote this to make fun of them, which keeps the cycle going so now it's hard to tell who's trolling who anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I love it though.

I didn't know, but I hoped.

i wouldn't be surprised if we were the only SJWs

Right. It should've been a given that he plow you like one of his french girls.

>If not replied for that position your mother will die in her today's night's sleep

You don't know hebrew, if I translate what you want PL->HE and back, I get different, more correct text. Fuck off.