Ask someone who is from the future anything

Ask someone who is from the future anything.

would anyone care if I killed myself

I don't know who you are, so I couldn't say.

How do i shot web?

Anything interesting for the next 5 years?

here's a hint. I'm a well known personality and I am heavily involved with an extremely popular science fiction movie series

Is Trump gonna get assassinated?

Nice quads

checked

Are Yuropoors ever gonna kick the mudshits out?

Donald Trump actually does some positive things for america, and survives two assissination attempts. Also, a few more important celebrities die.

Read above

When will the ayy lmaos reveal to us, so we can start having intergalactic orgies?

Not particularly, no.

You and your kids will be dead before any extraterrestrial makes contact with the human Earth.

Darth Vader?

I still don't know who you are, but if you're well known then I would assume yes.

I may not be from this time, but I still don't know who you are.

what If the ayys revive me? I can have intergalactic necrophilic sex in the moon.

Not possible. Sorry to break it to you.

Am I going to die?

Everyone in this generation will die.

Will I lose my virginity?

I'm not psychic, i'm not a psychologist, I can't help you with relationship troubles. And I do NOT know who you are, or if you will get laid.

Are you here to stop all the horrible deaths of celebrities that happened this year?

Everyone has already died. So obviously not. And no, I am not allowed to stop them from dying, even if I wanted to.

I'm not a virgin kiss, at 12 I kissed a pretty 14-year-old girl, now I'm 20 and I'm a damn virgin, I'm not very handsome. Based on this, what do you think?

One last question, until age is "normal" to be a virgin, do you think I have time to lose it?

Thank you

there is no way that chan4 exist in a far away future, how do you even now about this shitpost machine that we all call Sup Forums.

kek seems to care

Based upon the information you have provided, I think you will absolutely have time to get laid. Good luck to you.

What year are you from and what is happening in your era?

thank you OP, happy new year :)

What kind of society do you live in? What is it like, how is the environment doing as well

Where I come from, we have no need for image boards such as this. But to answer your question, we have immaculate records and know what was a thing, and when.

Consider the Jedi Archives from Star Wars (2002). That is the easiest way for me to explain it.

I will tell you that the environment is doing quite well. In a few decades, the global warming and green movement will essentially save the planet from disaster. Our society is one of racial peace, we still live in what you would call countries, under our own governments, much like today.

On a side note of society, we do not have "robot cops" or anything like that. Doesn't work out very well, it's been done.

Will I ever get laid?

thx u anonsie

see

What happens to ISIS?

how long would i have to live till i can live forever

ISIS continues to grow and remains a threat to be reckoned with. But with everything in history, they are weaker, have less money, have inferior weapons, and end up being "demolished" for the most part.

You and your children will both be dead before such a thought is even possible, sorry, user.

does anything cool happen in our lifetime WW3,ayy lmaos, natural disaster

There are a few interesting wars to come, if that's what you mean. But, no, there is no WW3 in your lifetime.

Do you have anything to do with this shit?

What year are you from?

>Our society is one of racial peace

lol faker

No.

I know rite

With an attitude like that, it's a good thing you won't live long enough to find out for yourself.

are u immortal my nigga

what is your purpose for coming from the future to 2016? does detroit ever become predominately white again

What will be the last gen of Pokemon?

that's bullshit I dont want to live if it can't be forever

In the future I am from, fgat rules the free internet.

No.

We like to come back to New Years Eve's from different years. Ours are not quite the same nor as fun.

Generation 22

Will zozzle be the new kek?

how does the future remember the united states?

Like who

There is still The United States, and we keep immaculate records of the past.

Why should I deny you the surprise? Probably no one you care about, anyway.

I bet you're kept pretty immaculate yourself. What kinds of genitalia do they have in the future.

kek
proof it's fake

Humans have the same genitalia. Although we do not have the same genital diseases that you would experience.

Believe it or don't. Not my problem.

I can can get mine upgraded for extra fun right?

But what are your opinions of us in the past, the decisions we made and the path we walked. Our beliefs our hopes our fears. What do you coming from so far in the future look back and see?

Gender Sex changes are available now, they are available then (although slightly easier to get done). But that is it for "upgrades", sorry, user.

I look back at history, and this year, and it's hard to stay calm about it. So many things you could have done differently. So many phenomenons which for me are simple. Such a many conflicts as could be avoided, if our knowledge was available today.

But you know no better, which is fine.

What is the most popular video game in your era OP? Is steam still a thing? Tell us what has changed about video gaming? Are you at like playstation 24 right now fill us in.

when nuclear war gon happen with korea, or isis, or china, or whom????

Tell me the winning lottery numbers for the next 10 years

What time did this post 404 OP?

Whatever. I'm going to have to build my own pajina I guess.

What are the specs on the latest GPU's from nvidia/amd? also whats the highest single thread clock rate on CPU's?

What is space travel like in your time OP? have we colonized mars? have we interacted E.T's yet?

Was yesterday what you expected it would be?

Can you confirm that Betty White is going to die on January 19th, 2017?

Is the Riemann Hypothesis proven or disproven?
Who is president after trump?
What happens to North Korea?
When will China officially become capitalist?
Why is genetic reconstruction not mainstream per your other comments?
Why is every non genetically altered individual not around 7 feet tall per current predictions?
What do the ayy's look like?
You guys are missing out on the important questions.

Good question. Almost every video game is entirely what you would call 'virtual reality". Steam is no longer a thing; the developers of Valve go on to bigger and better projects.

I think of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)" where Katniss Everdeen is training and is attacked by computer generated cube people which she shoots with a bow. That is the simplest way to describe many of the games you see.

Nvidia/AMD are no longer a thing.

1. Space travel is inexpensive and yet still complicated.

2. We have not colonized the planet Mars entirely.

3. Yes.

Yes.

trips of truth kek approves

Can you tell us what the ET's are like? What they look like, where in the universe they come from? Do they want peace? And what was reaction among religions that aliens are real?

Your trips tell the truth.

Will genderswapping be a thing in the future coz if so fuck me in the puss daddy!

did trump do anything dumb yet?

Does the Image Contane the Message is that why you are here >relay

>important
>celebrities
Choose one

Bet you have that Cthulu Non-euclidean herpes

What will happen when the singularity hits?

How are politics and the economy structured in the United States in your year?

1. Not proven.
2. Liberal.
3. North Korea eventually becomes one with South Korea, thus making a single Korea. By means of war.
4. Are they not essentially Capitalist in today's society already?
5. Genetic Reconstruction is not possible with regards to your science fiction depictions of what you think it would be. There is Gender Sex changes that are available, as they are now (although slightly easier of a procedure.).
Genetics has not changed that quickly, although I suppose it would happen eventually.

Extra Terrestrials do not speak human language, they are not able to mess with the thoughts of others. They can not communicate through sounds, and they often don't hear the frequencies we talk through. Human language us a fickle syntax, and does not work.And they will NOT look like anything that has evolved on this earth.

Genetic Reconstruction is not possible with regards to your science fiction depictions of what you think it would be. There is Gender Sex changes that are available, as they are now (although slightly easier of a procedure.).
Genetics has not changed that quickly, although I suppose it would happen eventually.

See

Are REAL Hoverboards made in the future, that can defy gravity? Or will technology never advance?

Op can you use whatever drawing software your future computers come with and draw us a quick sketch of what your home looks like?

Technological singularity does not occur.

Quite similar to current year. Although no democracy.

Sort of. air plays a big factor in hover.

No, sorry.

Will OP always be a faggot?

:( I wanted to be a chick with a puss puss and shit.

>singularity doesn't occur by at least 2030

Obvious fake.

You would be able to change your genitals, but that is about it.

Aliens when? And whats the future of VR?

where are you from, and how many genders are there?

Isn't that basically switching gender? Aside from the mentality. Because I'd love to get a puss puss and shit.

You and your children will be dead before the arrival of Extra Terrestrials

As for VR
see
There are only two human genders.

are there any companies/organisations that are still a thing? or are they all no longer running

Can you tell us the reason as to why you cant draw us a sketch of the average future home?

What of music in the future?

Or film? Anything? Also... Weird question, is the band 'Visual-Mouse' Famous yet?