I just ate 2g of dxm 45 minutes ago. Am I going to die, b?

I just ate 2g of dxm 45 minutes ago. Am I going to die, b?

What's your proof?

im sober enough that i might be able to take pictures of this shitshow

Why do you want to kill yourself?

i don't necessarily want to, it just would be a terrible thing if i got so high into oblivion that i died. ill upload pics in a few.

wouldn't*

I remember when I was 14. Good times.

Are you experienced? How much have you ever done prior? I took 1.44 grams at 145 lbs and was fine. Don't go to crazy. Go home.

The accessability of a drug has no bearing on the maturity of its user. That stuff can fuck you up.

yeah, i simply crushed em up and put em in a bottle of juice, then drank it, it's working.

I am experienced, I've never taken such a large dose and I havent crushed them up before

Not who you're replying to, but I agree with him. DXM is a children's drug which I haven't been on since high school in 2001. And I've had 3rd and 4th plateau trips.

At some point we grow up. Most of us, at least.

I don't think choice of drug qualifies as "growing up".

That doesn't have guifasen in it does it? Doesn't most mucinex?

It does, but my body doesn't react to it.

I see. Well, I beg to differ.

Fuck yeah dude. I'm about to down 25mg of 3-meo-pcp. Best way to ring in the new year.

>Am I going to die

you really should have looked up the LD50 and other facts before taking it. But according to erowid some girl died from taking 3g.

and differ you may

i was just whoring for attention to see if there was anyone else doing what i was doing, but im getting to be too messed up to type.

See you on the other side amigo

o7, ily