Anyone have the Justin video? The liveleak is down and I didn't save

Anyone have the Justin video? The liveleak is down and I didn't save.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm
megafileupload.com/8bcb/hpdcmg.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm
My an hero

Link wont work on ph... Any other link pls?

Just download the fucking file then you cunt.

I'm on mobile too. Download VLC from the App Store/Play Store.

Thanks user

I usually don't browse Sup Forums why did he cut himself? Or what's the story behind the vid

What's happened now?

story?

Bump... Justin who agayn?

Bump

Sorry guys, but who is this Justin? Is someone famous or something? Did the news talk about it?

Worked just fine on my poor fag crappy xiaomi phone. Fuck you all that could not open it on phones that cost more then one hundred murrican dollars.

a guy killed himself and bled out on camera, talking like he was in the best movie to never come out of americas horrible media industry.

This video scared me... i have seem violet shit but this was just to personal... like watching my own fantasy being played out..

He died for our keks
What a hero

But why did he do it

For lols

because he was a faggot and nobody loved him

m e m e s

Why does anyone ever kill them selves? Lack of a fuckin' spine. a bunch of fucking degenerates that deserve to stay dead. Keep the gene pool clean for the strong!

I see the mental health support services are effective there then.

I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself. Not because I fear death because I don't; but I don't want to inflict damage to myself.

or mental despair and a feeling of total loss with no support in place to prevent it?!
part of human nature unfortunately.
RIP to him, be glad you have never even thought about doing it, some aren't so lucky psychologically, I blame the globalist agenda, because I can.

Attention whoring suicidal faggot. The world is better off if he actually did die.

These assholes never seek help and if they do they usually reject and do some more self harm later wanting people to feel sorry for them.

All that blood on the floor is WAY LESS than 1 Unit of blood.

That looks like 50mL of blood loss. Its a drop in the bucket. He needs to bleed probably, well you all should know how much blood you need to lose to die.

He needs to bleed, ALLLLLLOT more than those little puddles and smears/drops.

With him being conscious and lucid throughout the full 2+ minutes the rate of bloodloss couldn't be very high.

tl,dr:

Justin is a faggot, but not a dead faggot.

let imagine for one second it is 'attention whoring' well then don't you think the fact a person slashes themselves up causing massive damage to themselves and potential death in an attempt to get 'attention' is maybe a little more serious than some teenage tart who is trying to get sympathy?!
Think about that for a second.

He actually died?

yes.. give me a minute to upload it

His dad probably talked like that, between beers.

see
Highly unlikely.

Here is a working link, faggots: my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm

You're welcome.

i love it when we get medical experts that say wacky shit then go silent when they are wrong, no need to even argue with em.

I thought the same, I don't think he died. I can't imagine the face of the person who found him and his house, what a mess, man...

Wrong? Any proof he died?

Right. Thought not.

You know it's actually less life threatening to cut your arm clean off at the elbow than to puncture an artery, right? The stump of your arm will swell and shut bleeding down hard, but a punctured artery gives you about 30 minutes before you start to have trouble breathing, get the shakes and get that terrible crushing headache.
But it's great how you can measure the amount of blood lost by looking at some stains on the floor in a shaky video clip, that's awesome.

There's always a couple of those faggots who say it's fake, ok it's real but he's ok, alright he's really bleeding seriously but he'll be alright, damn well we didn't actually see the death rattle so...
fuckin babies.

You have no idea what you're talking about. It's quite evident.
>less life threatening to cut your arm clean off at the elbow than to puncture an artery
Seriously, just stop.

t. medfag

Some of my friends used to burn holes in their arms with cigarettes and if they hit a vein it'd squirt like that. I'm told arteries are way deeper and either gush or flow all over the place when cut, also the blood is brighter, venous blood is darker.
So he might've just scratched himself as hard as glue damaged punks do sometimes. It closes up and aches like a mofo for a few weeks.

Has nothing to do with being a baby, you fucking idiot. I could care less if he tops himself.

That being said, the blood loss on the video is NOT enough to bleed out from any time soon. Again, listen to him speak. Listen to how lucid he remains throughout.

God damn, some people are gullible.

He wanted attention, and people like you give it to him, thinking it's the real deal.

Pro tip: It isn't.

Oh come on , I'm on fucking Sup Forums ofc i have had plenty suicidal thoughts, even had a shotgun at reach but i ended up using the logical way of thinking and not the way of a pussy. Life is hard deal with it you massive faggot.

H-He's ok, there was hardly any blood on the floor in that clip...i'm a medfag
Maybe you are and who gives a fuck? If the kid died you'd sound like one of those hopeful shits that plague these sort of threads.
Bedpan moving bullshitter i do believe, haven't seen shit.

I have to admit this kind of sets the standard for "Fuck it I'm out of here"

How about instead of arguing until the thread 404's, we post the fucking webm, you fucks? This much talk over some cocksucker slitting his wrists and no proof. We might as well turn this into a religious debate.

It's been posted, faggot.

See

>the blood loss on the video is NOT enough to bleed out from any time soon.
definitely no other blood than appeared on the video, no toilet full of it just out of camera view. ok.
People talk shit as they bleed out. There's no way to tell if he's dead or not from the fucken vid you idiots, you just sound like jerks saying nah he's ok.

this is gold

No, a shady ass link was posted. I'm not retarded enough to click on that. Since it has the Webm as you claim, post that shit. inb4 "I'm on muh OBAMAPHONE"

>I was too much of a pussy to actually commit

Your reading comprehension lacks horribly.
Never said he's ok. He's dead for all I know, but not from that fucking video, I can tell you that.

One thing you said makes sense: There is no proof either way, so everyone wanting to be so h4rdc0re and wishing him dead should actually look at what the video shows.

> definitely no other blood than appeared on the video, no toilet full of it just out of camera view

Trust me, that attention whore would have shown that on video.

Not on a phone, but I gave you a working link, faggot. You don't want to click it? Fine, fuck you - but stop bitching about no webm then, holy shit.

the link wont work for me faggot

You would be surprised how often that's all it boils down to

Acting like this webm is too precious to post. Sounds like you have nothing to provide. Just like the sum of this year and the entirety of 2017, you will have nothing.

"Remember user, down the road not across it"

What the fuck are you on about?

Not too precious, its 14MB, and its not my fucking job to convert it and post it because you're too lazy to click a fucking link.

Post proof you have it. If so, I'll do all the work for you, user. Goddamn, you lazy piece of shit.

No seriously, how many people have you ever heard of dying from slicing their wrist? If you going to do it put the barrel to the back of your throat and quit wasting people's time.

Here. my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm

Ungrateful bunch of faggots.

Screenshot of said file as per an Operating System, cunt. What are you, retarded?

I'd sai he lost like 200 mililiters of blood, maibe 400 if that shit went on so he's probabli alive in a hospital now, propabli on a mental hospigal
bh ghe wai ghere's whiskh on mi keiboard so ig's nog workig fine

That's one hell of a mess. If he didn't die, dude had so much mopping to do

did he make a thread? if so, does anyone have screenshots?

what the fuck are you saying

Here, you fucking nigger:

megafileupload.com/8bcb/hpdcmg.webm

God damn, laziest, most ungrateful bunch of nigger faggots I've ever seen on Sup Forums - and that's saying a lot.

If they never breed before.

calm your tits bitchfuck
it's one user being a fucking cuck

like a real man should

I downloaded it. Anti-virus flipped out
This dude is right. It's a virus. Don't download it.

this is fake as shit

Re-watched the video a few times. I'm gonna call it that he's not dead. If he really wanted to die, he wouldn't be cutting wrists and if he did, he wouldn't cut it like that.

Had me for a minute though.

Nice try faggot.

Screenshot your "antivirus flipping out" on this file.

Right, Thought not.

works fine for me you fucking faggot

shut up faggot, it works just fine.

>Replying to someone else
>Doubting proof before it can be posted.
Confirmed for dumb nigger without proof.

Right, because it's been posted in webm format and not a virus link. Hurr durr. Thinking I'm this dumb.

you guys are really retarded aren't you?

i read from stephen king's IT that if you cut the veins/arteries in your arms/thighs while you're in the bathtub it's a relatively painless way to commit suicide since the blood flows out and can't clot as easy.

confirm/deny?

I don't think, I know.

Thanks.

Yeah, anyone who died here to answer this fuckbutt?

Fucking ifag

Works perfectly on androids

faggot never googled in his life

stan uris

Down the stream, not across the river.

ghere's whiskh on mh kehboard, so I losg some leggers

Mi t writes a g and mi y wriges a h