Is it true Bosnia is only Muslim and name, and doesn't practice true Islam? (Raping women, marrying children...

Is it true Bosnia is only Muslim and name, and doesn't practice true Islam? (Raping women, marrying children, torturing people etc.)
If so, are there other "Muslim" countries that aren't Islamist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Jordan
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=4&verse=65)
quran.com/11/1).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Muhhh true islam is rape and torture because i read it on breitbart look at me im a retard dx
Anyway, to answer your question, see pic, green represents no sharia law at all

>Cameroon
>Gabon
>Ivory Coast
>Togo
>Suriname
>Guyana
>Mozambique
>BENIS XDDDDDD

>islamic
This map is full of shit.

Bukhari 34:432 you fucking cocksucker.
Also your religion has a sneaky code where you are supposed to denounce it if you are "at war" so you can lie and sneak about the rules of it.

They have big muslim populations

not for long

And so? Spoils of war. Everyone owned sex slaves at once. Big deal. But it's not practised anymore. Not even in sharia ruled saudi arabia.
>Also your religion has a sneaky code where you are supposed to denounce it if you are "at war" so you can lie and sneak about the rules of it.
What do you mean?

Islamism is a meme to whitewash Islam.

I think it's more that they drink eat pork and don't marry children/cousins
Keep defending Islam I'm sure you will get somewhere

Nice taqqiya my friend

But this isn't what he said, he implied every real muslim country has widespread rape and child marriage and torture which is bullshit
And cousin marriage doesn't happen often at all in the city (doesnt mean city dwellers aren't muslim), though bedouins in the south strictly only marry their cousins

tunisia bravo!

Do you honestly believe that anyone will fall for your lies?

You can believe whatever you want, not my problem

Yeah you aren't helping your case mate
The fact that you stone and excute gays is good reason to think the way OP does about Islam
Follow your draconian belief but please don't bother defending it
None will be sueded

Not really here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Jordan

Thanks, I'll trust the inconvenient truth as well as my national history.

Jordan in general is a decent country both in an Islamic way of helping and in not following Islamic doctrine
Don't you even have a gay prince?
I just hope you cunts don't get fucked over by the waves of Syrians like Lebanon

>But it's not practised anymore.
ISIS doea

ISIS follows normative Islam, thus Islam.

>Everyone owned sex slaves at once. Big deal
When a book claims supreme moral authority, it's safe to say we can hold it to a higher standard than "everyone did it at some point!". On top of that the Qu'ran was dictated by Muhammad in the 8th century? France and Britain both had already outlawed slavery (at least in their European territories) by the 13th century. Hell, Ashoka fucking abolished slavery in the 3rd century BC. A whole thousand years before Muhammad endorsed it.

>But it's not practised anymore.
Which doesn't really matter when the holy book that clearly condones it considers itself timeless, absolute, unquestionable (corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=4&verse=65) and clear (quran.com/11/1). It's quite obvious that when Muhammad condoned of slavery, he did not say "It's fine because everyone else is doing it (except Ashoka a thousand years ago but meh)", he dictated that Allah himself believed it was perfectly fine to have sex slaves and it will forever be fine to have sex slaves. What Muslims do or don't do doesn't change what the Qu'ran dictates, and that's why groups like ISIS keep popping up, because the few Muslim leaders who have more braincells than grains of rice on an Ethiopian child's plate try to be more Western in their leadership, but that also means being less Islamic.

The Islamic world will never advance until they acknowlege they have a problem with Islam.