I have done literally everything in my power, besides arabo-black to achieve Sup Forums's explicit approval...

I have done literally everything in my power, besides arabo-black to achieve Sup Forums's explicit approval, but they won't budge (besides the nice Frenchman, American, German and Brit from yesterday's thread there)

Should I just give up and restrict myself to banter?

this is not pol, fuck off you retarded subhuman.

what are you talking about African man

Jesus, did a Brit steal your mujer along with the Malvinas today?

Iam hoping for Sup Forums cross-posters here to provide meaningful advice

Hoping for some input

Input on what? I don't know what you're talking about.

I need to achieve a semblance of approval from a consenus of Sup Forums posters, despite having Arabian + African heritage, regardless of action

This way I can fit myself inside their post-race-war framework for the world and find a place

Stick to Northern Africa and Sup Forums will have no problem with you. Help out your own people and make Africa not a gigantic piece of shit.

Yes I understand, I need to abolish the Islamic theocracy, enforce secularism and promote racial realism but I need affirmation from them as an individual, to ensure they won't get mad if I have to immigrate to gain experience before coming back to start the reformation process

You don't need to abolish Islamic theocracy. You need to stop Islamic expansionism. The white man has ceased European colonialism and the Arabo-African must stick to his part of the world, too.

God so you're pathetic.

>from yesterday's thread there)
Post it. I want to laugh at you too.

No you don't understand, Islam as a political model or ideology is extremely corrosive and destructive, it has no place anywhere in the universe in the 21st century, we have to advocate individual religious warship without Sharia Law imposition, then work on the ideology

I need a degree in healthcare management and some funds to kickstart a political career in 2 decades

Would you rather I insult everyone, including westerners with insulting banter?

* you're so

Maybe that's true, but I really don't care as long as you stop your people from flowing into our countries. I'll work on my side, you work on yours.

No you told God he was pathetic, you've been condemned to hellfire for all eternity

That's the plan, once the liberal west realize that self-reliance and preservation is necessary for our survival, it'll finally click in their heads they need to do the same under the same principle: ethno-nationalism

>Would you rather I insult everyone, including westerners with insulting banter?
I don't care what you do desu mate.

I just think you're one of the most pathetic people I've ever seen.

>ever wanting Sup Forums's approval

For the first time, I'm disappointed in you doc

That's because its been a lifelong goal

>primary school: Northern Ireland
>seek approval and never find it

>middle school + HS: Pakistani school in KSA

>HS + College: Sudan

Its a recurring theme, its like they have some system APPs in their ROM for socialization and I am just an idiot

Fun fact- you're never going to get it.

Seeking validation is part of human nature but not to the point of throwing away any and all kinds of individuality.

I wouldn't be accepted by a lot of societies on Earth as well. Who cares? You can't cry over split milk.

Get a grip.

And hint: the reason people don't give you approval is because they can tell how desperate you really are. If you want to go into depth about it then I suggest reading 'Models' by Mark Manson.

It's really good.

Okay thank you for investing the time to write that

I've had social problems now, I am a pariah amongst my own family and neighbourhood and you've pinpointed the exact cause of my persecutory beliefs

Now I'll just banter people without any expectation of condemntation

Come on mod, delete the thread or I'll fill it with this nonsense

I'd fill her with nonsense if you know what I mean

You shoot blanks?

Time to get more aggressive

Come on jan, its this or t-girls

Maybe you can't change what they think of you but you shouldn't let them decide for you what you should do with your life

>Sup Forums
All you're doing is affirming their claim that they are the master race.
It's impossible to convince such stubborn people.

That is the absolute best advice like the Aussie said but its difficult

KILL
EVERYTHING
THAT
IS
BROWN

IF IT'S BROWN FLUSH IT DOWN

I think so, sorry about running off from Telegram yesterday, they called me in for the interview and there were complications

Austria trying to get Germany in trouble again!

>that flag

Stop posting white girls, nigger, before I call Sup Forumsice.

*the

My autism got me.

What was the post anyway?
You tried telling them you were a doctor or did you say I'm from Sudan AMA.

It usually infuriates people, including the jannie, so the more the better

Nothing important, pretty much asked permission to fuck white tramps, like this guy's sisters and mum

You did that Sup Forums? lmao.

don't even try with him, his self-hate makes him a lost cause

You really are just the average filthy nigger, aren't you?
Stay in your shithole of a country and try to fix it instead of going to other places and shitting up everything there.

Day of the ropedy rope soon.

I don't need to, you're already shitting up Austria by spending working hours on Sup Forums

>implying I haven't taken the whole week off because I can
Lmao stay a filthy nigger my dude

You do realise that like 50% of Sup Forums are afro-americans roleplaying as nazis, don't you? Jamal just didn't want competition for his white wimmin.

It's not like he's getting white pussy. He's just wasting his sperm imagining what white pussy feels like.

Why do you even care? Being white changes nothing. What you do with your life matters so much more than everything else.

You took an entire week off? What Austria-essential job is this, lifting crates at the local supermarket? Do they pay you by the hour or were you suspended for browsing Sup Forums in the toilet, lel

They're that pathetic?

No I just got sick over the weekend but that's none of your business nigger.

Now fuck off.

Thank you so much, please call the authorities and stop this freeloader from ruining your country, Make Austria Great Again

That's literally the only reason, to examine the minute differences in genital anatomy between White/Asian/Black/Arab/etc girls, beyond Obstetrics and Gynaecology textbooks

>No I just got sick over the weekend
Someone bullied you at work and you decided to make the most out of your masturbation-induced common cold?

>some nigger (of all people) is calling me a freeloader

Top kek

I wouldn't have freeloading blacks, Turks, Arabs, etc nor freeloading Austrians, if I want to create a white Utopia out of Austria

Sup Forums doesn't automatically make you an Aryan executive, you need to work for it to be respected. No go do some chores to help mum out

>masturbation-induced common cold
wait, is this true? how much do I need to fap to get to skip work?

Just ignore the sperglords and live your life. We live in a meritocracy what you do and who you are as a person matters infinatley more that what skin color you were born with.

You're never going to get approval on a site filled with people whos souls are filled with hate because they themselves have been denied approval

Its a bit of a myth, but has some degree of medical substantation, excessive masturbation somehow renders your upper respiratory tract to viral infections, in women the estrogen confers protection (adenoviral experiments)

Its one of those things that will remain a gray area for a long, long time

>implying I post on Sup Forums
>implying I'm not just having a laff watching some self-hating nigger begging for Sup Forums's approval

Lmao stay retarded
Once again with the "freeloading", stop projecting, shitskin.

I would literally vote for you as a Presidential Candidate if I were in Austria m8, you seem to know exactly what to say

Okay then, what do you do? Everyone here knows I am 1/3 of the way to being a member of the British Royal College of Physicians, I've diagnosed plenty here in several disparate specialties, and heck I'll even post my degree with a timestamp, like I've done countless times before. Post occupation/degree with a timestamp and names crossed

>I've diagnosed plenty here in several disparate specialties, and heck I'll even post my degree with a timestamp, like I've done countless times before.
pls do this, I haven't seen it

>>implying I post on Sup Forums
lel

>Stop posting white girls, nigger, before I call Sup Forumsice.

You appear to be too deficient in intelligence to be a Native Austrian, where are you really from?

Then why the hell are you looking towards approval and why aren't you getting it from friends in family? 99.99% in here don't have the will to get even a bach. degree and that's coming from someone that is doing a masters in a sort of meme degree (pharmacy, gonna do a bach. in chemistry for shits and giggles)

I can garuntee you you will be welcomed and cherished in most of the western world. Ignore east europe because they are stuck in the 1930s

>falling for my retarded bait when I clearly posted "that my autism got me"

You are fucking braindead aren't you?
Now take your delusions of grandeur and le hwite utopia build by a nigger back to Sup Forums, that's where inbred idiots like you belong..

Stupid M9 with its crappy Toshiba sensor, wish I had the extra money for the S6/G4/V10

>turn me against Sup Forums when I went to that shithole like once
Yeah, you are braindead.
You are a delusional idiot and I'm done talking to you.

hello Mohamed

Okay, but don't let the Sup Forumsice get you for insulting the last bastion of white survival

In case you haven't noticed, I am being purposely obtuse to enjoy watching you flip out

Deleted to avoid further embarrassment

Also I am changing that name if I get the chance, to get off several watchlists

>implying I'm flipping out
I'm just having a giggle desu and you should've shown Sup Forums your fucking degree maybe then they might have "approved" of you.
You know by showing them that you're not just another one of those "refugees" that keep swarming into europe like cockroaches.

>Deleted to avoid further embarrassment
no worries, I saved it ;)

>Also I am changing that name if I get the chance, to get off several watchlists
wtf, how did you end up on watchlists?

Sudan UAE Kuwait Jordan and Palestine

legit can't make out who on mobile

Okay sorry about that, I'll try to be more respectful next time

I though you weren't one of the cool Austria regulars (including the guy who posted his blonde hair and the self-deprecating virgin, hope he's laid by now, told him to find a prostitute and experiment)

Remember when the Aussie revealed that Aussie intelligence was investigating Sup Forums, with proofs and reports?

Remember the guy who posted Israeli reports on the possibility of carving out a Jewish home in Ukraine? The countless shootings must also have led to some monitoring.

And to add to that, the attention Sup Forums/pol got in the US election, we're pretty much monitored on some level, me especially and other nations of interest

He's Kuwait (blocky black part), I am Sudan

Dude don't let mental toxcity get to you. With your degree you are already vastly superior to most human beings on the entire planet. Think about that.

You know in your heart that you are just as capable and intellegient as anyone else not matter how their nose looks or how much their brow ridge sticks out-you should know these are superficial differences in phenotype and do not have a single effect on the mind and spirit of a human.

There hasn't been a single proof whatsover that points out a difference from ethnicity to ethnicity in how synapses connect on how wrinkled the brain is- the only sure variable in mesuring intelligience. Also there is little to inidcate a diffrence in anabolic and katabolic processes in regards to neuroal transmitters or we could observe some diseases that affect the heart and digestive tract to be more or less lethal or at least have a diffrent pathogenisis in diffrent ethnicities.

Race for all intents and purposes DOESN'T EXIST diffrences in people are mostly do to epigenetics in the embryoal phase and education. Race realism is a myth ffs

Okay I really, really appreciate that, but I apologise for dragging you into this and the ensuing flak you'll get for posting that

You are a subhuman so will never have approval.

You're too based to long for Sup Forumsyp approval, Sudanese bro.

Even subhumans can succeed, especially if they have oil :)

*Looks at Venezuela and Iraq*

Nope.

Thank you mi hermano

You guys are like the Sup Forumsernal thoracic/mammary artery, close to my heart

*Looks at Norway*

Wow, looks like they did

You could only dream of being Norwegian.

There's a paradoxical cycle when it comes to approval whereby the more you want to be accepted and to fit in, the less likely it is to happen, I'm not sure why (perhaps its something to do with trying to hard, as I say: I'm not sure), but I know this to be true from personal experience.

The first step to fitting in is to stop caring about fitting in, focus on improving yourself and you should find that those around will begin to accept you more and more.

I don't have to, I can drive to the embassy tomorrow and apply for asylum

This desu there's nothing more pathetic than ass kissers seeking approval on an anonymous chineese propaganda forum.

We've stopped taking in asylum seekers for the most part.

>You guys are like the Sup Forumsernal thoracic/mammary artery, close to my heart
You always find the right words ;_;

He doesn't have to dream, only ask. He speaks excellent english and is joining a society that only lets the best of the best doctors join. He'd be welcomed with open arms even if you autistic ass doesn't like it.

Iraq did well enough until they got FREEDOM'D.

>He speaks excellent english
Ah yes, because old Norwegian people who only speak Norwegian want a Doctor who cannot speak Norwegian.

Really makes me think...

Forget Sup Forums, they are mongrels.
Just go to r/the_donald and say you hate Islam and want to MAGA with them and vote Trump 2020 and people will be tripping over themselves to marry you off to their sister-cousin.

That's definitely true, but one moment of weakness or shaken confidence and you fall permanently in front of everyone's eyes

Good, now get to work and start preparing for the lack of manual labour after the oil runs out. You should follow Estonia's, Denmark's, Finlands's or even Sweden's (minus the bad parts) model, they're outclassing you with not nearly half the natural resources

Thx :3, I was afraid you'd point out that that artery is CABG candidate and I'd have to rephrase it

Okay I'll stop posting here to avoid futher trouble, thank very much, Austrie-, Aussie-, Swede-, Somali, Danish and other bros

Well he can always work as an anesthetist or surgeon with a little furher education. It doesn't matter what you speak as these type of doctors as long as you can proficently communicate with your collegues.

Really? I just wanted to examine some white pussy's details but if they want they can marry my white-obsessed friend and whiten her gene pool

All of them are inferior to us.

It does to Norwegian law.

Not anymore. If you haven't noticed they went full on fuck middle eastern people, trump may have to invade Iran AMURIGA FERST mode.

Thanks one more time, I will jettison now

You're saying that without natural gas and oil resources you would remain superior to them?

So he learns the retarded version of swedish, big deal.

Yes.

Don't wanna rain on your parade but that is not true, your chance of getting a white chick are very very small even in the land of the retards I mean free.

I don't want a white chick, I only need permission to sleep with a white prostitute and examine her pussy for a few hours, that's literally how pathetic I was before your supportive comments, now that I see it

I interpreted race-mixing wholly literally, in that sleeping consensually with any white agent, regardless of business or pleasure = betrayal

Then just go to Amsterdam and inspect some pussy for like 20€ and go back home. lmao

That's what I was mulling before the Sup Forums and this thread

Thread adjourned, thank you for your diligent participation

>primary school: Northern Ireland
I've spotted your problem, being around irish as a shitskin in your developing years probably left you broken and weak. Sorry man this is where all your insecurity and yearning for approval stems from, no one else will care though because they all grew up either in the new world(US/AUS/NZ/Canada), or aren't mixed and grew up mostly amongst their own people.

I understand friend

Thank you but the Irish were fantastically wonderful people, I'll still miss my 4tg grade teacher and my neighbour Peggy. I think you've might've met some bad apples here and there. I appreciate your concern

Fuck i love mixed women.