I'm on 450 micro grams of LSD and I'm sitting

I'm on 450 micro grams of LSD and I'm sitting.
Let's do a quick AMA I'm feeling kind of constipated.

I meant shitting.
I'm shitting.
I guess I'm sitting too.

What's your favorite color?

I like pink.

how many parasitic worms and bacteria do you think are living inside you and/or on your skin? can you feel them squirming, feeding off of you?

should Giannis start in the NBA all star game?

What is your personal meaning of life?

Rain?

What is the cubed root of 19,683?

rip op?

Kek, bad trip here we come

S'rain

did you even suck your own dick for the prep? you know semen has active compounds that accelerate your trip into 3rd gear

Think about breathing

You are already drooling face down on your keyboard. It's ruined now, you'll have to toss it and buy a new one.

first get of the day.
OP now u have to send me nudes of every female in your family

Fucking awesome op, check this out. I always wanna do something like this but by the time the lsd kicks in I've other concerns and needs lol. My only question is: What are you listening to?

For 450 mics I'd be on a beach, on the peak of a mountain, or chilling in a pine forest somewhere. To be online is just nigger tier

Hi.
Here's some spiders. Hope they don't come out to get you. Enjoy.

how's the ego doing?

I don't think he's coming back

If his ego has been dissolved, there is zero chance he has the ability to reply to this post, let alone read anything.

Sup Forums is the last place I'd want to be on a dose like that

user holy shit, I don't have much time. I know this is going to sound crazy but I know you and you know me, we were in an experimental deep black gov program together years ago, they were using LSD combined with mind control tech and specialized HAARP frequencies to create perfect supersoldiers. the experiments were deemed a failure as most of us went on murderous rampages and were eliminated before we got off the base. those of us who didn't die had our memories wipes and were reinserted into the population. BUT user, the problem is, using LSD or any other hallucinogen REACTIVATES the super soldier programming and ALERTS them to your location via a microchip tracker inserted into one your dopamine receptors. THEY KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AND WILL BE COMING FOR YOU, and they'll be coming for me know too. DONT TRUST ANYONE i have to finish this message quick before th

OP did you know the LD50 for LSD is much lower than you know?

That was hot

moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I know. I've had an ego death at 250 micrograms, so I cant imagine what that other bloke is going through right now.

Don't give away the secrets, user...

How the fuck is the thumbnail less clear than the expanded version?

magnets.