Other urls found in this thread:

gaforum.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still China

Suomi

china
recently i bought two cheap huawei phones and they were surprisingly not bad

>2010-17 Taiwan products are superior

REEEEEEEEEE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE DECADE OF KOREA FUCKING JANGGAE AND JJOKBARI

I want to know more about Taiwan and it's culture.

I have a feeling that they are weaboos but without that japanese feminine accent

I more so mean extremely expensive shit like ducky keyboards or audiotechnia china produces high quality goods now much like the west but I don't think they compete with the gimmick shit produced by the islands
Also why do you need two phones you a salary man?

VERY attractive people without the shitty personally and culture that japs have

...?

this :D

There are not enough Taiwan posters here unfortunately.
I've heard they like to use Plurk and Twitter but they speak chinese so it is basically impossible to talk with them.
But I also found a taiwanese russiaboo on this board several days ago which is fun

go to komica. they have their own chan which is pretty popular, is pretty much the same as Sup Forums or maybe your 2ch.

What Taiwan products are superior?

i just wanted some android phones to play, because i've always used iphone.

I think after my Iphone 6 I will buy some Xiaomi

Is this Taiwanese only image board or people from China can post there too?

How do you get out of the apple cycle?
Im stuck with them since I have thrown so much money at iTunes and use it all the time on my computer yet the iPhone 7 sucks penis

It's full of normies like JP 2chan
Fuck that desu

dunno much about it but some hongkongers post there too. the majority of them is taiwanese.

and as far as i know, one of hongkongs Sup Forums-ish sites is GAF, which is not NeoGAF but Games Animation Forum
gaforum.org/

actually, i'm still using iphone as the primary phone for the same reason, so i bought cheap huawei ones, which were much better than i thought they would be.

tho that imageboard looks fun and has many youngsters. it looks even better than 2ch or 2chan or Sup Forums

It really depends on what we are talking about, I guess you are talking about consumer electronics.
Japanese automobile industry is still top notch and the trend doesn't seem to change.

Can you speak chinese?

Taiwanese consumer electronics are cheaper, maybe better value, but I don't know how they can be said to be superior to comparable Japanese, Korean, American, or European products.

cant but you can manage to read it with a translator.

yeah, but again it depends on what are we talking about exactly
ie if we consider photography a part of consumer electronics, or Gaming consoles, Japan is better, while on the other hand Taiwanese phones have probably a better value compared to the price

What Taiwanese products? More like the Republic of Samsung.