/bb/ Big Brother 18

Who does Mama Day not trust now edition

Past thread: >No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway

HoH (Head of Household): Paulie
Roadkill: Victor
Veto: Paulie

HoH Nominations: Bronte and Victor
Roadkill Nomination: Tiffany

best girl

Nope, best girl is Tiffany..

>you, have nots room NOW

what do?

Agreed.

Cumming Bronte!

s m u g

We need a Bri cam 24/7.

>when everytime someone walks down the hoh stairs all you can think of is when caleb catapulted himself and rolled down the stairs

Why aren't you watching the new Dick at nite episode?

I'm not paying fucking $20 or what the fuck ever to hear you cut your guests off and rant about stupid bullshit, Dick.

>that time Beast Mode army crawled on the 2nd floor to listen to Derrick and Donny talk but then could hear him and knew he was up there

>Vanessa and The Hand

Ha, cool...but don't you have to pay to watch? I don't feel like giving Dick any money

mediocre houseguest Skype

no thanks

austin triggers me so no thanks

>paying money to listen to people talk about big brother
lmao no

>when you realize you're a waste of space

she has the maturity of a 13 year old girl

put it on mega pls

i like austin tbqh

>tanlines

When i idolize bb houseguests like vanessa rousso i always get worried they'll have bad opinions/talk about things without insight

nah

give them more alcohol they're so boring

Is Megan gaining weight?

>megan

Tomorrow night after eviction is going to be crazy.

I really hope someone makes a big move.

>Eats all the time
>sleeps the day away
>sits around when awake

You tell me

I second that.

James and Tiff both said they are ready to fuck shit up.

How would you feel being on Big Brother and not getting any DR time for the show?

so we know there aren't double evictions for at least the next two weeks after this because of redemption island. double eviction right after that person comes back? when do they get rid of teams and road kill since they can't do a double eviction with road kills

Teams and roadkill would end before DE and probably before redemption island returnee

why the fuck does Davonne have so much? I guess it includes her long ass goodbye to Jozea

What does this image mean?

oh nevermind I just understood the chart. she got all the time in episode 1 I guess

looks like the numbered columns in white on top are seconds per episode and then it totals them by week

why is he so disgusting bros?

she's the Main Character

she was last season too before her boot. They like her

true they'll probably bring in the redemption winner and tell them there's no teams anymore. I hope they get rid of the road kill then too

being a bridgette fag is suffering

I still don't understand

The numbers represent how many times their DR session appeared during an episode.

>nat: i hate mean people, i'm nice
5 minutes later
>rips on victor for 30 minutes with paulie so hard it almost made me cry
what did she mean by this?

Oh. Does a higher frequency help predict a person that is more likely to win?

I'm really bored.

What do the colors represent?

It would if it was an edited show like survivor.

The higher the number usually represents either you're good in the DR, you made a deal or alliance or something big, or you either won Hoh/veto/on the block.

It's just interesting

color scale showing averages. blue most that ep, green above average, yellow average, orange below, red 0

I didn't make the chart but I'm guessing
Blue is the highest, then green, yellow, orange, red in how many DRs were shown.

> Reddit
> Bridgette
> Zakiyhitte

Ah I see. So Nicole had an interesting first week but she's been boring in week 2

>Corey said he lives in Jack Ruby's former house.. he said it's in the "gayborhood"

What did he mean by "gayborhood"

Yeah. Because she won HoH she had more screen time. Same with Paulie the next week.

Well he explained that too

bae :3

Why would a straight man live there

Keep in mind it's not necessarily bad for houseguests to have no DRs like it is in Survivor. Nicole being boring has worked in her favor - nobody in the house is targeting her.

Because they are nice neighborhoods

Tiffany really needs to get in on this mustache waxing deal

Yeah. It appears that just before someone gets eliminated, an uptick in DR time occurs

yeah that makes sense because DR for being on the block, one for being in the veto comp, one about how they think the vote will go and blah blah

for cruising

>you now remember when they did Ian's armpit hair

> You will never wax Tiff's mustache

anybody still watchin this shit? I'm about to rewatch s14 or something will you post if something happens on the feeds

I gotchu senpai

>the girls are about to Brazilian wax each other

I'm watching the latest Love Island rite now

What exactly did she say?

michelle is really piling it in

Why did Nicole just say that Frank said it'd be a waste if they sent home Bronte, Paul, of Tiffany next week. Didn't he say it would be a waste if they do NOT send one of them home?

Thanks

i can't be bothered to watch the feeds right now

i bought the CBS access but have probably spent about an hour total watching the feeds cause i'm just that uninterested

she is going to do that entire carton in one session

Day got waxed

just started and top kek when willie got his invitation he was eating off of paper plates in his house. I was watching to watch Frank but now I'm gonna find all this shit

pit waxing

>you will never cuddle with Michelle

why even live?

it got better in the last couple days desu

the people will never be too engaging but the game got better because day and frank both went nuts at the same time

I kind of want to try it on my neck. the way they say it makes the hair come out thinner sounds worth it

never the relief of being engulfed in her fat and shitty personality

>Frank slapped Bridge.

what?

he kicked her jokingly and she kicked him back

>she knows who tyler durden is but she has never seen fight club

fucking biased jokers. Also looks like season 18 is the season of thrown competitions how exciting

catlladies HATE frank
im on a ripped stream site and all they do is shit talk frank and bridgette
even mentioning "cats" in the chat will send them all into a frenzied catatonic state

Can we even trust jokers anymore seeing as it's being overthrown by catladies?

I saw one update in one of the mornings where the person was pissed off at all the other updaters kek. it said everyone should be recapping what happened before rather than updating whos eating what for breakfast as it happens

can you trust Sup Forums?

can you stop using the term catladies its not funny anymore its an old joke and it offends some people including myself

problem

another day another crying Tiff

>Reddit making fun of Bridgette