Ever catfished to see how dating apps would be like if you were some hot chick...

Ever catfished to see how dating apps would be like if you were some hot chick? Doin it right now and jesus fucking christ

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/catilluminati/fucked-ft-micah-byrnes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds pretty gay user.

what have you learned about men? about the lives of hot women?

Chicks got it so easy
Thanks feminism

Nope that would be gay.
You are gay.

Words cant explain this discovery, try it out and you shall find out

You are already doing it, share so we don't have to do it ourselves.

ever catfished on kik as a 10 yo girl?

Alot of desperate fucks out there, if you think your being pathetic just know theres a dude out there begging for a girl to answer his "Hi"

been there done that but as a 10yr boy, MJ hit me up

I catfished as a lesbian on a dating website out of curiosity. From what I saw lesbians really like sharing their nudes.

This exactly. I have two young female tinder accounts and it's insane. I love talking to some hot ass girl pretending to be a lesbian and getting their nudes.

I've done that a ton of times. I'm curious as to how many where other dudes catfishing as well.

Women can be bitches. That's why the catfishman greentexts are so legendary.

Oldfag here: I remember the old days of mirc when all the lonely guys would pm you if your username was even vaguely feminine... I played along once or twice but the desperation was heartbreakingly cringe so I stopped...

no
it sounds too heartbreaking and seeing people do cringey shit makes me feel like shit myself.

Yep, did it 25 years ago when the only "chat apps" were America Online. Ended up talking to tons of hot, bisexual chicks (dudes). It was lame then.

soundcloud.com/catilluminati/fucked-ft-micah-byrnes

nah its kinda fun haha

nice numbers

still lame now but ppl havent changed i guess

This thread sux. I was hoping for some catfishing related entertainment.

I remember seeing my ex's OKCupid profile and my hopes forever getting anywhere with my own profile faded when I saw her inbox crammed with 600 plus notifications, just from that week. It was only Wednesday