Why do you come back?

Why do you come back?

Because betwen the 70% of retards there's a group of people who are not dumbasses 24hrs a day who I can relate to.

It's a relief from the outside world

Boredom/apathy

Because I thought it mattered

there's a pic of a hemorroid on the next post
it's pics like that that keep me coming back

I find it unique compared to other websites. There's a freedom of speech that can't be found on any other website.

In my case it's 99% retards and the occasional spark of inelegance that makes me come back. Then again, I only spend about 10min a week here, if that. Speaking of, gotta go.

>inelegance
I hope you did catch that.

>inelegance
oh the ironing

Occasional laffs, boredom and the possibility of CP.

But it's always old stuff. And just nudes. Never good new hardcore stuff with penetration. Or if it is, it's some gross thai skank.

Normal is Cancer

It's fun when you stumble upon a gem in the dirt.

I really don't know, it's fucking terrible. But if anything, it'd have to be the hope/luck to find a decent thread. Good is too much to ask for in this day-in-age in all aspects. A decent, sincere thread with people who can say more than nigger and faggot and post material with real content.

It's as rare as common-sense but it can happen and that gives my sorry excuse for a human being hope.

This.
It's like drugs, there's more negatives but when the positive part of it hits it's really something.
Also, speaking of when it hits the positive:
>pic related

i like being negative, here negative is positive.
i also cant talk to anyone outside of this due to anxiety, i see everyone on here as tools, while outside of this they have bodies and identities and they are consistent.
if i had the choice of sleeping forever or being a god, i would go with the sleep.

sleep sounds nice

it really does

Cos I take a lot coke and it's funny

This.

It's like panning for gold. It's fun when you find a nugget but it is soon spent on mead and whores.

Because I like shitposting when I'm bored.

I like shitposting too. Especially on Sup Forums where user gets annoyed by my Canadian flag.

Where else am I supposed to go? Facebook? Twitter?

>canadian
>shitposting
Pick one and one only you faggot leaf

I think we call know why. Can i get a >(You) m8s