Though now I have an excuse to post my hip hop charts, so in a way, gracias

>now I have an excuse to post my hip hop charts
why are you like this

>Watch the throne
>No Enter the Wu Tang
>No Money Store
>No Liquid Swords
>No Black Up

Because I'm a fragile skeleton of a man and I'm proud of my work.

>WTT and Money Store top 20 all time

Agree with others.

MBDTF is so fucking overrated it's almost scary

7/10 at best overrated because muh pitchfork, muh maximilism muh accessible album after artistic left turn and muh marketing

It's Kanye fans. If he makes a shit album they say he's a genius. If he makes a good album, their dicks explode.

You're not wrong, if I'm being honest.

Is the complete lack of turntablism, electro, trip hop, instrumental hip hop, illbient and alt-hip hop ala early 90s Mo' Wax and Ninja Tune in these threads on purpose or just ignorance?

Holy shit kys. Litterally any other Kanye album is better than WTT. TPAP, GKMC too

>No Liquid Swords
>No 36 Chambers
>No Modal Soul
>No Endtroducing or Donuts
>Watch the Throne
>MBDTF, an album where only the first half is actually that good
>No Quest

Nah.

You guys are not gonna complain about the lack of Cuban Linx? Fucking plebs

I haven't listened to it nigga. Cut me a fucking break.

>Atrocity Exhibition
Why do people do this

>71727842 Atrocity Exhibition was the best hip-hop album of 2016. I only say this because bottomless pit isn't hip hop.

I'm a huge fan of a lot of these albums but some of these picks are ridiculous. If you think that Watch the Throne and 90059 are top 20 all time then I think you just haven't listened to enough hip hop.

This list is fucking shit. God's son? No livestylez ov da poor and dangerous? WTF is Watch the Throne doing there over College Dropout? Freddie Gibbs pinta over long live Asap too. lmao foh

>ASAP Rocky
>Jay Rock
>Run the Jewels and Danny brown for the obligatory contemporary bias picks when you could have picked, I don't know, Kendrick and have maintained some credibility
>God's son ffs
>Twista ffs
>MBDTF over the College Dropout or Late Registration

>No 3 Feet High
>No Tribe
>No Jungle Brothers
> No Smif-N-Wessun
>No Public Enemy
>No Ultramagnetic MC's or Kool Keith full stop
>No Cut Chemist/DJ Shadow
>No Dilla or Madlib outside Madvillainy
>No Nujabes

Fair enough on turntablism and hip hop, but electro is about as related to hip hop as jungle is. Hell, I'd say that jungle probably has more of a claim to being hip hop's brother because of their shared origins in Jamaican soundsystem and MC culture.

>no MadGibbs
Best hiphop of the decade honestly

Go to bed, it's literally the goat wu tang album

not really. the GOAT wu tang album is 36 chambers and the follow up should be return to 36 chambers the dirty version.

>illmatic but no stankonia
>wew

>who is Bambaataa