Explain

Why, exactly, do so many people on Sup Forums pretend Radiohead isn't pleb shit? If you listen to them, you are a pleb.

radiohead is dogshit
yes this is true

I don't really like much besides OK Computer and The Bends, but those albums are really good.

Sorry user, new rule is you can't call people plebs unless you divulge your taste first

Because most people on Sup Forums are pleb shit

>Why, exactly, do so many people on Sup Forums pretend Radiohead isn't pleb shit?
How is it pleb shit?

Please explain using music theory terminology

it's a meme to keep poseurs away from the true patrician-core pop-rock band, coldplay

Why is it the people who hate on Radiohead can never reasonably explain why they're bad?

shit does not bang

What do you mean?

it does not bang

What's bang mean?

you'll know in your heart when something bangs

Plebs listen to it, but they're a good band that's just in the mainstream. You're just a contrarian elitist. It's like that Scaruffi pasta shit, you hate it because it's poppy and famous and discount what they actually do.

>you'll know in your heart
So you can't reasonably explain it.

i'm not the retard who doesn't know what bang means

Your mom bangs a lot, doesn't mean she's still not ugly

That's because I don't speak pleb, sorry

not my fault you don't have a musical education
come back when you've gone through the academic rigors necessary for an intellectual discussion with me

Show me where "bang" is a music theory terminology

You do know that you lose all credibility when you post le facebook frog, right

This senpai

colin greenwood here
fuck off ya wankstain

this

wew pham

this guy says it better than I could

If you don't know what bang means than you're actually a retard

>he said with a funny cartoon frog picture

I'm sorry to hear that you're not familiar with the "Bang" school of criticism, maybe you should get an education and come back when you can mange to avoid making a fool of yourself. These types of threads really bring the dilettantes out of the woodwork.

>I'm sorry to hear that you're not familiar with the "Bang" school of criticism
Being a pleb? I'm familiar with it.

Radiohead is one of those bands that can be enjoyed by both patricians and plebs.

>he doesn't think Radiohead bangs
You need to learn to have fun user

>Why, exactly, do so many people on Sup Forums pretend (mucore band) isn't pleb shit? If you listen to them, you are a pleb.
Guaranteed replies

of course you're familiar with being a pleb, that's not news

if it doesn't bang, it doesn't bang

Yes, I have to read their shit opinions like

It's an abstruse field of thought but I'd expect anyone that really went through extensive musical education to be very familiar with the "Bang" school. It's painfully obvious that you never went through adequate formal training. Just stop posting.
see:

Here's your (you)

get out of my thread you poseur

This is also a perfect description of U2. (BTW.. i love U2's music)

This is also a perfect description of Nirvana. (BTW.. i love Nirvana's music )

friendly reminder that The Tourist is the only good track on the album

Why?

it bangs

are you trying to establish my opinion as an opinion? that's not really necessary
discussion tends to be better when people promote their own opinions rather than point out the subjective nature of opinions to nullify them. you'll convince someone by giving them other perspectives, not by attempting to nullify their perspective

Ooops you didnt answer the question.

Try again