Faces of Sup Forums, rate if you want

Faces of Sup Forums, rate if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/05/11/warren-buffett-hedge-fund-bet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Happy New Year, fags

Wrong board pal /soc/ is that way.

sorry, these threads belong on Sup Forums too

Moderately more drunk, still randomly rotating my pics. Enjoyed last thread and got some solid economic advice.

Are you watching family guy?

Take pic w/ your goats

Happy new year

Kek'd

it's an old pic haha

theres been 10+ faces of /b threads in the past hour go get your validation somewhere else faggot

SPIC DETECTED. TITS OR GET BACK OVER THE BORDER YOU FUCKING BEANER.

Happy new year cunts

Another brief article:

fortune.com/2016/05/11/warren-buffett-hedge-fund-bet/

Very hot
Hope youre real

b-b...
b-BLACK!

Already posted but what the hell, it's "2017".

you a Floridafag?

I like the hat

Only pic I have that isn't snapchat filterized cancer, about 6 months old. No longer have the hair.

Georgiafag, but close.

Oh no sir, not a beaner sorry

You look like the Chad that never was

Thanks, everyone loves my hat.

Adorable.

Holy fuck! Nice photoshop skills!

2017 could be my year eh?

well, ty for answering my question from the other thread, even if you prefer not to humor the follow up queries

Sure could, happy new year faggot

Joke>>>>

My head

You to fagg

either you're gay or a female, either way thanks I guess.

It's night time and they're sleeping, but I took alot as I was raising them. This is like 7 months ago, I have more goats than these two as well. I bottle fed them so they think I'm their dam. I can post more if people ask, they have gotten huge and I have some pretty good shots, this is one of the only ones with me in it though. The goats in this are named Amos and Shad

Christmas photo. I probly just lost my job at this site, let a guy I wasnt supposed to through the gate.

Taking job risks for the convenience of others isnt worth it.

Im just bad at my job I guess

You look like the girl from steven universe

I was just a little paranoid for no reason, no worries now.

Another one, taken like five days ago. My fat doe and I going on a hike, I'm training them all to be pack goats, hence the selling them for about 8,000 a year if it's a good year.

Dad?

:)

R8 me, guys only tho

:)

Rate me pls

You're one strange looking muthafucka

Rate me Sup Forums

6/10
grow a real beard

Dude, one of your eyes had a stroke

Fuck off Tarzan

I'm done posting goat pics now, after this one. She got ripped apart by a fox a month later, I got a badass guard dog because of it though

I'm pretty high on Percocet. I know I look fucked

All non whites and faggots.

jesus christ that beard is horrible, shave it off

>when she blowin ya and she accidentally lick ya ass

whattup newfags?

:(

I, too, wear a suit when I pop prescription pills

buéno

Don't worry though life continues. Have a pic of my stud dog when he was young to cheer you up

I just got this faggotass haircut, roast my ass /b

hawt

Get another

is that mac demarco

that vneck would look nice on your mum, protip; if you don't have a chest you can't pull off a low vneck

I am saving this

Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you people? It's not a rhetorical question.

Save it, it's all yours my friend

Your opinion means very little to me but continue you milquetoast piece of human garbage. I enjoy the degradation

Hey Rhett

Holy fucking airbrush batman

Thanks for letting us know.

Also you must be from across the sea considering your venacular. How are the catmeat kabobs. How's your queens dusty puss? How are you user?

>tfw I understand this meme

Sup faggots

u wot m8? I'll hook you right in the gabber u cheeky fuk.

Drop the V-neck dude, please.

c-can I lick ur mole?

>Mirror selfie
> 2017

Happy New year guys...

Merry New Years

I'll bust your nut and fix your wagon. You won't be the same after messing with this gator of a lively angel. Here I cum big boi, cock in hand, just ready to go raping again and your first on my naughty list. Yum yum here I cum cum

>2017
>2017

ether binge

Fight me faggot, I eat pieces of pie like you for a light afternoon supper. Ain't nothing like wiping my ass with the input of a neckbeard desperately hoping to sprout his first pube

> >
> >

Omg. Literally your hair is so literally cool and your fake mustache is literally ironic. I like think that we should go out for PBRs and whiskey at a dive bar.

y tho

I'm not even the guy you're talking too and that made me kek

yes