Spent new years in my hot tub. Now im having espresso and about to smoke a bowl of cannabis...

spent new years in my hot tub. Now im having espresso and about to smoke a bowl of cannabis. How are you spending new years?

just ate a bunch of sushi, took a hit of L. Going to see Dessert Dwellers, pocket full of ketamine.

in prison

On Sup Forums, eating pie, cake a 'Watchamacallit' and doing nothing productive for the first week of the year.

Whatcha in for?
Cool man, embrace it, its all good

Add having a swiss roll with my espresso before smoking a bowl

tax evasion

out with friends wishing i was high

hey i remember you, you're the guy with the mighty vape and bong setup!

good eye

At my house. By myself. Recently single. All of my good friends out with their girlfriends. Drinking Penny Packer. Got a 6K bonus at work for this year so that's good. Just bought a condo, too.

Recovering from a 3 day quarter Oz cocaine binge

Damn. Do you do it at work? Do you work? If so, where?

Yep I was doing it at work. I'm a pipe welder so no one bugs me. But I had Friday of and really hit it hard. I thought it was Sunday until about 3 hours ago

Took acid and listened to girls giving audio masturbation encouragements. A couple of the best faps in my life

So you missed work for those days?

And how do you do coke at work as a pipe welder? Don't you need tight hand-eye coordination?

No didn't miss any work. We were given friday off. As far as how I do it at work I burn a root and a fill then off to the bathroom. I normally work alone or sometimes with an apprentice so no one to notice or care. Doing blow doesn't effect me in a way the messes with my welding it just makes me zoney and numb.

OP here, smoking the 3rd bowl of the night :)

Do you plan to continue your habit and binges in the new year? How long have you been a functioning addict?

Not an addict I only pick up when I'm having parties (which was last night just got it Wednesday) and only only have them 3 times a year. I used to do lots of drugs in my twenties. But for the most part in pretty boring now hell a 12 pack lasts me a month. But yes there will be binges in my future. I'm actually rather responsible other than a few times a year

Tripping shroooooooooooooms

Well cheers then. Married? Dating? Kids?

Married 2 kids. Kids have been with grandma and grandpa since Monday up north. I wouldn't do that shit with them around

not doing much tonight, doing fireball shots every now and then. probly gonna bring in the new year by fucking my wife. maybe i'll watch her suck the dog off too. we'll see

I wish you the best, my friend.

That shit is fucked up. Stay away from it. Cheers, mate.

>pic related
just kicking back (11:18PM coloradofag here) with a friend of the estrogen variety.

we're going to take back to back shots at midnight and then head toward a proper cap off.

cheers anons, happy new year.

Wow. Thread got real. I'm just gonna post a stoner comic. fuck it.