twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no russian twink to take as POW

me on the left

I want the second one and the last one
grr

Left one looks finnish
Other are small and have high endurance, perfect soldiers

>Finnish """""soldiers""""""

most drafted armies have recruits that look something like this. They're completely average teenagers after all.

jealous?

Someone should tell the middle one that you arent supposed to use those kind of underpants after your balls drop.

>Finnish """"army""""

This is how army should look like
It's not bodybuilding contest it's about being capable for long marches

tooo mongol.

Nope. This is what young dudes who were forced to come to the conscription office look like.

Create this on KC you retard

Sometimes I think finns get this bit of 'asiatic' look due to how inbreed they are and not some meme ancestry.

Im about picrelated

go suck some more ryssä dick fucking whore :^)

Was in the American Army and distinctly remember a similar event to this, except i had to squat like a retard and duck walk in my underwear infront of a creepy european doctor with 20 other guys

Just look how masterfully they pretend to be retarded.

dont fear russians

Second from the right is clearly in his element

>second on the right
Is he in punk pop band or something?

those are just conscrips who would be sent to actual fight only if total war will happen

but this is what regular russian army is

youtube.com/watch?v=zgkRcwxidbE

Why am I weak and effeminate compared to you people?

Low test brah

>pretend

Second one wears mullet?
Wtf?

God created man. Samuel Colt made them equal.

That's how you spot if a guy from Russia is cool or not.

i would be afraid of people for whom I am the only meat they've seen in ages.

I see the quality of russian soliders has not improved during the past 70 years.
shaking my head tbqh f.a.m.

Spotted Putin.

>quality of russian soliders
We don't have it in on-term service

quantity>quality

what's wrong with this? in army you're supposed to have high endurance, not be some ripped monster who can squat 250 kg

Don't need muscles to shoot a gun.
Besides, we are moving away from armies, and towards just spec-ops operations coordinating popular uprisings in whatever country you want to fuck up.

One eye on command and one eye on the streets.

k
ek

One eye on Kaliningrad, the other on St. Petersburg. Gotta keep an eye on those ports.

Guy on right looks like he has scoliosis.

He is pushing against the desk

GADNE
A
D
N
E

>coordinating popular uprisings as a weapon
Would that mean the future belongs to the states who master the art of absolute totalitarianism to keep their people in check?

everyone still does, though, it's the quantity that matters

The future belongs to the states who master meme warfare enough to turn their dumb redneck peasant morons into patriots immune to logic or reason.

Check Sup Forums, USA and Russia are way ahead of the queue.

future belongs to the countries that can convince/control their own people into thinking that their government are the ones who are right and convince/control people in other countries to think that their governments are wrong.

totalitarianism helps but like russians have shown you can quite easily convince your average pleb that the shit they are eating is caviar with enough media control.

>Russia population - 145kk
>EU population - over 500kk
>US population - 320kk

> it's the quantity that matters

ur memes are a bit outdated

>EU
kek, still no one does interfere, while Russia attacks Ukraine. Everyone has their own shit, to take care about.
>US
There's no consription, though

Also Putin may not be the best leader. But he's not commie so he won't just throw troops at the enemy and hope to win

>throw troops and hope to win
No one does that anymore

well memed bro
anyway you have larger potential manpower if a real large scale conflict will happen

if that happens, as a russian, i'll probably get kicked back to rodina, to be an expendable shit, if i'll be dumb enough

Afraid of what? Russia doesn't want to take over your land you brainwashed cuck.
You need www.infowars.com

>US
>There's no consription, though
We register for the draft. They say they wouldn't use it unless it's absolutely needed. A war with Russia would probably fit that.

I don't know, if drafting would help much: preparing civillians for war against already prepared officers is not really helpful, i think

What if you need to carry all your equipment?

are those FTM? kek