Lets face it Sup Forums

Lets face it Sup Forums
The problem with world violence isn't race, IT'S MEN!
When ever you hear that some stupid shit went down, 90% of the time it's from a dude. Guys are just fucking violent dumb asses. If you have violent urges, please kindly go fuck yourself, you're ruining this world for the rest of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

monstar-virus.tumblr.com/post/102577852679
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The reason men become aggressive is that bitches fuck our heads up!

Cases of women retaliating for being rejected listed below so the Tumblr-tard that is OP can acknowledge that it's on their beloved SJW website.
monstar-virus.tumblr.com/post/102577852679

nice satans.

but op is stating that men are causing most the violence in the world, which is true. woman still do, but nowhere near on a scale as men do. not even close.

well duh. men cause most of the anything in the world

Are you kidding?
When you here some person freaks out and kills a bunch of people, or random stabbings, shootings it's usually a guy.

it's not a fact of sjw, its common sense. we are fuck ups.nature made us that way, i mean I've punched quite a few holes in my wall over the years, and usually for dumb little reasons.

hear*

…and women acting like men.

Despite being presented an overwhelming amount of proof to obliterate any future argument this thread is about, you remain in denial of the facts laid before you. Your dubs have been revoked and unchecked.

Bam.

Back to the kitchen cunt.

I'm busy...

Building rockets
Building beautiful architecture
Building civilization

But hey nice nails

But have you ever considered why men are so violent or need to resort to violence? It's mainly to prove their manhood or because they are frustrated for not being able to get laid, why can't women stop this equal rights bullshit so that men can fuck them when they want and who they want. Why can't women just be slaves whose only purpose in life is to get fucked and give children, that way every man will be happy and always busy fucking some women and there'd be no violence

In 2014, more than 73% of those arrested in the US were males. Men accounted for 80.4 percent of persons arrested for violent crime and 62.9 percent of those arrested for property crime. In 2011, the United States Department of Justice compiled homicide statistics in the United States between 1980 and 2008.

Most where niggers and shitskins

hat study showed the following:
Males were convicted of the vast majority of homicides in the United States, representing 90.5% of the total number of offenders.[47]
Young adult black males had the highest homicide conviction rate compared to offenders in other racial and sex categories.[47]
White females of all ages had the lowest conviction rates of any racial or age groups.[47]
Of children under age 5 killed by a parent, the rate for biological father conviction was slightly higher than for biological mothers.[47]
However, of children under 5 killed by someone other than their parent, 80% of the people that were convicted were males.[47]
Victimization rates for both males and females have been relatively stable since 2000.[47]
Males were more likely to be murder victims (76.8%).[47]
Females were most likely to be victims of domestic homicides (63.7%) and sex-related homicides (81.7%)[47]
Males were most likely to be victims of drug-related (90.5%) and gang-related homicides (94.6%).[47]

Seriously you only need wikipedia to confirm what you already knew

Gender statistics Canada by total charged annual crimes (2002):[53]
Adult males – 326,536[53]
Adult females – 71, 058[53]
Young males (12-17) – 74,513[53]
Youth females (12-17) – 24, 487[53]

Canada is white, isn't it?

Not for long

Get back in the kitchen cumulative bag before you get another black eye

You might be a fuck up, but I'm not as I can control myself.

Yeah man like to kill other man, what's your problem in that you fucking bitch, go back to kitchen and make me a sandwich or I'll take back your weekly one hour allowance and throw you back into that basement cage with that worthless daughter of yours

Just pieces of shit like you like to kill other men. and your what's wrong with this world. I'm a guy btw. Stop fucking up our planet you cunt.