What does ejaculating feel like?

What does ejaculating feel like?

I know I asked this yesterday but the thread was good and I wanna discuss more of it

You feel this build up starting deep inside of you and it kinda just builds up then pops. Cumming in a girl is at least 10x better; its like passing the orgasm on to them xd

>xd

i find masturbation cumming more intense
but sex is better in other ways

I heard that's because you are in complete control of every nerve ending

This.

At first it feels like you're about to pee really bad, then it feels good.

except that its not in your fucking bladder

I was trying to think of a way to say it and it's like a piss but you're pushing with muscles behind your asshole and the viscosity of what's coming out is pleasant

time stamp and i will awnser

So basically a really satisfying piss, in addition to the orgasm?

no u

yes me

Yes, you.

Kinda... Like when you've been holding it and you get the pee shivers cuz it feels nice.
I also want to throw in the feeling of letting yourself sneeze, to give a feel for what the muscles in your chest and back are doing.

Imagine an almost clench-like feel right behind the front of your taint, then when you ejaculate that feeling moves to your testicles then dissipates slowly with each flex of your kegel.

Imagine that you want to pee, but take in mind that the urinal canal are way longer for man, now imagine near the start of that canal there is a wall(the prostate), its like a powerful torrent that want to pass it and go out by a all open elongated canal(the rest of it and penis).
When the torrent break that ball it fells good, when it go out its a relive. But take in mind that orgasm and ejaculation are too different things for man, you can ejaculate without orgasm.

>now post time stamp with belly button

ball=wall, sorry

Im at a point where I know the exact environment to give myself a really nice fap. If I hear any noises just before climax it kills almost all sensation. Creampies however, are always good. I would say without that it is def easier to give myself a better orgasm fapping.

OP is dead

for some reason cumming during sex feels way more intense for me, maybe it's kind of like the fact that you're a lot more involved in the moment rather than just sitting in a computer chair with a blank face and a mouse in the other hand, or maybe it's just the fact that you're inside a woman, idk

Feels like skeet skeet

i think its more to do with the fact i masturbate a lot
it desensitives the penis and you learn how to give yourself intense orgasms

Kind of like a spasm that feels really fucking good. Especially when you blow your load inside a girl. It feels a lot better when your inside a woman.

best way i've heard of describing it is this:

drink a lot of water. Don't pee all day.

flick the bean, polish the pearl or do whatever you do to get off. Before you cum, go sit on the toilet because by now you must be squirming to spray piss all over the place. If you've ever done or heard of kegels, try doing a few. get some muscle control over your urethra, and imagine clenching off your stream mid piss. Now, let the piss come up. Don't pee yet, just get it close. Start schlicking, at the same time work on releasing those kegel clenches so you are at maximum muscle relaxation and slowly let the piss come closer and closer. schlick, kegel, release, get the piss closer. repeat until you are about to actually cum and try timing it with releasing a kegel clench (the orgasm will actually clench it back up, but dont worry) and let the piss fly. you'll probably spurt a few spurts of piss out when you start cumming because of the clenching, but hopefully you've drank enough water for your body to expel the piss out regardless of orgasmic muscle contractions. That tingling feeling at the piss hole when it sprays out as you orgasm? that's what ejaculating feels like, or so i've been told.