Moral question B: if some guy invited you to fuck their passed out drunk wife, would you do it?

Moral question B: if some guy invited you to fuck their passed out drunk wife, would you do it?

Yeah cuz he said it was ok

ofc u beta cuck

If I was single I would consider it.
In my current situation, I would not.

Yeah. then i would tell my girl about it while shes cumming her brains out on my step brothers dick.

I've let guys touch look even let one lick but most guys if they know her will be hesitant lol

Only if assfuck was included.

nigga that's rape

Yeah, IT is. So what?

No because I'm not a rapist faggot.

not worth facing possible jail time and ruining whole life

Would you let someone fuck her? And how do you know they'll keep quiet about it and not tell her or give you trouble?

yes

tf she's probably riddled with diseases

Idk in the heat of the moment maybe...and most guys I show I know really well or are just people I sell weed to lol she'd be passed out in the room and someone come call to pick up and I be like come bro don't mind her lol

I'd definitely want to fuck her, with your permission

Nope, thats called jail time

She does opiates and xanax so she goes down hard

goddamn that's hot.

His wife needs to fuck whoever her husband wants he owns her body basically

Only if she's aware of it and everything is documented through text or voice recording. Even an accusation of rape can ruin your reputation

I'd definitely fuck her then, no looking back

Most the guys who examined or looked touch were guys we are friends with and see her all the time lol my friend licked her Vag and she sees him all the time and has no clue

Did you take pics while guys touched or licked her?

No the guys didn't want me to document

Did anyone of them take their dick out to rub it on her?

Rape is okay if the hubby agreed to it, right guys?

Most are Pussy at first I've lifted the covers to show spread eagle and the ones who know her usually look away real quick the ease into looking touching only one jacked off but only in his pants

nope

What is your ultimate fantasy? What would you like to happen?

>not any of the previous guys
Ive also let my buddy to caress my ex gf's butt
He took pics and i would have let him fuck her if he dared.

I guess it's already happened but I'd like to do further with maybe her fucked up in public lol

Maybe it's 'cause I don't know her, but if you showed me her spread eagle and passed out, I'd be on her like white on rice

Would you like someone to cum in her mouth? Or on her body?