What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZFZa4oZm0M
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He didn't have a problem, he was offering tea and for her to meet the missus. In fact if Sarah had been a better listener should could have gone straight to the castle from there.

this, he was super chill

would you pet it?

what the fuck was their problem

That thing was frightening.

Her head didn't come off

I would give it cuddles every night before I go to sleep, after we share a nice cup of tea with the missus of course

they're my favorite part

have the coolest song

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZFZa4oZm0M

>favorite part

they're the absolute worst part of the movie user, I almost always fast-forward through that part

Clearly the best scene is any scene that include David Bowie's dick (rip)

What could they do to ruin a modern day remake of Labyrinth?

make it

pls no

Cast an ugly solid 7 without any emotional range as Sarah again

>ugly
>solid 7
how the fuck is a solid 7 ugly? that's still way above average

>take gf to screening of Dark Crystal
>she hates it
>take her to a screening of Labyrinth
>she loves it

>Hey David, we'd like you to play the Goblin King in our new movie
>cool, what kind of mask and make up will I get?
>...just come as you are.

must've felt just like Maisie Williams when they told her she's perfect for the role of Arya "Horseface" Stark

>muppets 'n sheit vs rockstar + muppets 'n sheit
>hating the dark crystal

>need a horseface actor
>cast someone who looks nothing like a horse but she's still ugly tho
JUST

I want to see Kaitlin Olson in Goblin King makeup

He was just a worm.
Make Sarah a black stronk womyn or tranny or something, and the whole movies gets heavy undertones about racism or some other relative issue

he didn't say hello, he said allo
but that's close enough

>Make Sarah a black stronk womyn or tranny or something, and the whole movies gets heavy undertones about racism or some other relative issue
She'd definitely be a minority. Then Jareth would be Lady Gaga or some other tranny and fill the film with shitty pop covers and horrible acting.

If they remade it with the original script and didn't cover all the dark undertones plus had decent actors it could actually be awesome, especially using modern cg for all the fantasy side. But that's just shit that will never happen.

they'd cast johnny depp as the goblin king

NONONONOMAYBENONONONONO

ello'

QUEEN
OF
LOVE
AND
BEAUTY
EVERYONE

SHIT WRONG THREAD BRB

David Bowie is a hero among men and my late husbando (may he rest in peace) and I will not have you soiling his good name by calling into question his god-like good looks.

STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, YOU'LL MAKE IT REAL

MOVIE EXECS AND PRODUCERS PROBABLY LURK THESE THREADS ALL THE TIME TO STEAL IDEAS FOR NEW MOVIES AND REBOOTS

It could be spectacular!
Katy Perry & Waka Flocka Flame could do the soundtrack. I sense a lucrative project if we could also get more sponsors.

worst part of the movie, they appear for no reason and add nothing to the story.

STOP IT PLEASE NO

>he doesn't like Waka

BOW BOW BOW

He's just a worm

>SHOULD'VE WENT THAT WAY

little shit knew what he was doing, I bet the tea and missus were a trap too

she was going the wrong way

Dark Crystal is too cerebral for women.

>have either some pseudo pop diva playing as the goblin king because girls can be kings too, or Kanye West for his debut as an "actor"
>CG everywhere
>Jlaw as Sarah

>Jlaw as Sarah
Oh God yes. This would ruin the story for decades.
Kanye as the Goblin King... Inspired.

>Adam Lambert... but they froce him to sing short bubblegum hip-hop/pop covers of the original songs like the Annie remake
>practical effects but studio execs force them to put CG everywhere The Thing 2011-style
>Dakota or Elle Fanning... but Sarah is now a typical Nerd and into fantasy MMORPGs and she fights using swords and acrobatics

Labyrinth: The Bittersweet Remake

>but Sarah is now a typical Nerd and into fantasy MMORPGs and she fights using swords and acrobatics

Fuck. I can see it now.

Studio Guy: WE NEED AN ACTION BEAT AT THE 17 MINUTES MARK. CAN'T SARAH FIGHT THAT WORM THING?

>Sarah is a tough teenage girl who has it all figured out
>they try to get Kristen Stewart for Sarah but she turns it down because it's girl power bullshit

>Directed by Tim Burton
>with HBC as Female!Non-Puppet!Hoggle
>and Johnny Depp as the voice of Sir Didymus

It might be a little too late now to have Depp as the goblin king.
Good.

>JCon cameo as the Single Mother raising Sarah
>Single Mother than needs no man

>What kids want now is someone strong they can relate to. We need more action and less dialogue. Riddles are just crap because everyone can use google now. No we need that worm to be 12 feet long with an orcish look. China just loves fantasy monsters and Wow. We'll make a mint.

>the phrase Sarah says to give herself the strenth to resist the Goblin King doesn't come from a play anymore, but from a Quest Log of Sarah favorite MMORPG

DUDE WEED LMAO

>implying it wouldn't come from her favourite female superhero

>the Goblin King should be edgier, grim and dark
>he's not a goblin, solet's call him the Dark King instead
>a crystal ball? what the fuck is that shit? Give him a magic iphone, this is The Current Year
>he should be dressed in black and the texture of his suit should be like the one they use in the superhero movies
>makeup? Yes! He sould have grimmy makeup like The Joker had in The Dark Knight!

>And that's why I'm worth every cent the studio forks out. I make the tough calls. I know what people want! Talk at you later.

>it's a Sarah magically turns herself into her ORIGINE ALL DONUT STEEL favorite superheroine and kick the asses of the Goblin... I mean The Dark King's Army while her friends look on from the sidelines and make funny remarks

>cast Adam Levine as David Bowie
>cast Masie Williams as Sarah
>cast generic Disney xd kid as baby because having a baby kidnapped is too controversial
>all puppets are replaced by cgi
>all songs are "hip" sounding willy wonka remake-tier
>the King gets called out for being a weirdo because lol fourth wall breaking
>script in general is rewritten to be edgier and to sell toys

>also, we need more magical objects in the movie. They should look cool, but simple. That way we can make toys out of them more easily

>baby replaced by a dog (CUTE) that was given to her by her dead (ANGST) father
>there's a scene where The Dark King falls in love with the puppy but won't admit it so the audience know that the King would not harm the little animal

If they make a remake, I'm sure it wouldn't be as bad as the Labyrinth manga sequel... right?

Right?

>No hard edges. You can't have kids poking out an eye. Rounded plastic or foam.

>no hard edge on the Goblin King either, we want him to be "safe" and the polls and test audiences tell us they want Sarah and Jared to end up together

What's with these two fags jerking each other off over how clever they think they are?

What do you mean by this? What's your problem?

What's with you?

Seriously. What's with you coming in here just to appear like a cool cat who's above everyone else?

i kinda liked it

Sourpuss. You always have to ruin everybody's fun, don't you?

You're obviously the most clever of us all.

I guess that means you like jerking us off both at the same time?

That's actually a trope I enjoy seeing in films.

>tfw the age of comfy fantasy-adventure films have passed

endstate of hedonism

probably because no one is sufficiently imaginative to make a decent fantasy movie and the public is too close minded to really accept anything truly imaginative.

Hell, even labyrinth flopped. Flopped hard.

Ah hahahahahaha

Removing all the egregious benis shots

Why the fuck were these allowed?