Would you ever join the French Foreign Legion? It sounds like the ideal solution to NEET-dom

Would you ever join the French Foreign Legion? It sounds like the ideal solution to NEET-dom.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/l_p_n_1887
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The idea of the FFL is quite interesting and somewhat praiseworthy but i did not look into it enough to tell if they are just used as cannon fodder or actually have a degree of importance/respect to deem it worth the effort,if anyone knows more please go ahead and enrich me.

FFL deployments as in 2016: Central African Republic, Ivory Coast, UAE, French Guiana, Mayotte

You're literally just thought of and treated as human waste sent to whichever hellhole they don't want to send proper French soldiers. No thanks. You're also surrounded by darkies and eastern Europeans who, in fairness, are human waste

>surrounded by darkies and eastern Europeans
So no different than my current situation then

they need a different hat. that one is on the same level as a fez.

It's litteral cannon fodder.
The idea was to give the opportunity for non French citizens to join the Glorious French people by paying with their blood, with no question asked.
But there's little sense for it nowadays. It's so easy to live in France or get your citizenship thanks to no borders charity and giving citizenship to the children born here.
It's at best for people wanting to get a new life.

Well,FFL is known for the only French formation that does not surrender,never.

Only reason for example the bloodshed in Rwanda was halted because legion curbstomped armed tutsis,hutus and gov troops after the failed first intervention.They just shot everyone with weapons,no matter who,even the police.One of the peace terms were that legion is never again allowed to set foot in Rwanda.

Ffl are shock troops
Very hard training
Also you will be surrounded by Africans and will most likely deploy in mali or some other french African colony
It's not worth it
T. Friends with somone who joined FFL

A bit off topic, but I've noticed all around London and other cities that private buildings always have foreign nonwhite security. Is this because if there's an incident there will be less blowback on the company due to the fact they're "minorities"?
Also do people feel more intimidated by foreign security guards so they're more likely to comply in leaving the building if they ask and not question them?

Well at least you get to see some of the world, even if it's some turd world shithole

sums up my granddad's thoughts for joining the British army in the 30s. He regretted that

you could just travel normally, you know?

Why would you do that if you have the opportunity of going with a group of nutjobs and get shot at by locals?

No.

cuz' fuck the French

>You're literally just thought of and treated as human waste sent to whichever hellhole they don't want to send proper French soldiers.

They are very rarely deployed all by themselves.

Reality nowadays is that they have unique traditions among the french military, they are definitly good, but they are used like any other french paratrooper or french marines regiment.

I wouldn't mind joining it.

But I'm afraid I'm not suitable for it. Plus the Dutch military is a million times safer and friendlier.

There's a twitter account of FFL soldier from Japan. He is popular.

>surrounded by darkies and eastern Europeans

So...just like in France but with more Ukrainians, Serbians or Russians?

Kill yourself with your shitty memes.

What's his twitter, friend ?

Is that a famas

Yes, Famas F1 with the Bayonet.

I read book about finnish legionare who told that sergeants used to rape recruits.

Here it is.
mobile.twitter.com/l_p_n_1887

Thanks.

...too bad I can't understand Japanese :^)

Is he a criminal or something...?

I don't think so. He seems to be a nice guy. He has a French girlfriend now.

I tried to find out his real name, how he became the FFL soldier, etc. But there aren't much information. His bio has a link to a nonfictional book about FFL. Maybe it's his book. If so, his name is Goda Hiroki who has been a FFL soldier since 18y.o. and is in 30's of his life now.

He seems to be a good guy. Thank you, Japan.

It's my pleasure.

No, it's French. IDF would be preferable.

>shit pay
>highly selective
>officers are all French
>shitskin comrades
>have to speak French

Francophobic Germanic faggots, GTFO

eat my cum you jerry fuck