Could a human child really be raised by apes?

Could a human child really be raised by apes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEP5TDxhFP8
youtube.com/watch?v=Umokxn3Vc38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope, they would kill him for being weak.

Alexander Skarsgard is 6'5 inches of muscle

bring it fuckboi

You tell me

is that keedy??
youtube.com/watch?v=jEP5TDxhFP8

Probably not

But it's a cool concept

The thing is, a human could definitely take on a giant monkey (gorilla). Humans have technique, gorillas have literally 0 strategy.

A gorilla could literally tear your arms off. Aint no technique going to guard against that besides using weapons

you're a fucking moron

Yeah, but Tarzan was taken at birth. He won't even survive infancy with the gorillas. Who cares though, it's a movie.

Sure. He'd never learn to talk if he grew up with regular apes, but luckily the apes in the books had their own language.

Haha, you both probably skipped out on kungfu class (or ANY martial arts training for that matter).

I'd totally be up for fighting a gorilla if I could. I'd knock that bitch out with one punch/kick, that's all it takes.

Would pay to see/10

do it faggot
post about it on reddit once they put you back together

This. Gorillas are literally just dumb animals

A human couldnt even take on a chimpanzee.

Gorillas are basically faster bears who can also use grappling.

Again, chimpanzees get sloppy. Humans on the other hand, have brains that can use algorithms (physics, etc.) to counter brute "strength".

I think that even a well trained fighter wouldn't be able to beat a gorilla. Stop playing video games

But a lot of human problem-solving/ingenuity/etc is born from spending years mimicking and being explicitly trained by people who have themselves inherited a tradition several millennia in the making. A human raised by gorillas would only grow up to be slightly more intelligent than a gorilla.

>a well trained fighter vs a wild ape with no training

seriously?

8/8
gave it away with the algorithms bit, but you were doing well before that

hehehe, not talking about video games friend. If you watch enough kungfu movies and YouTube videos, you can learn enough to take on any animal head on.

But can you cut through water bottles with your superior katana?

Of course. That's the other thing. I bring my katana and that ape is done even quicker. However, I'd leave my honor blade at home and fight the gorilla with my bare hands (to make it "fair").

I'm a monkeaaaayyy

Blacks lose their shit at a white man being raised by apes. Blacks lose their shit at a black person being raised by apes.

Could a human beat a bear?

>A human raised by gorillas would only grow up to be slightly more intelligent than a gorilla.
>Slightly
I know some gorillas have higher tested IQ than the average african, but actual case of "wild kids" found in forest proved to be extremly cunning, adapted quickly, had an ingrained sense of justice and honour, etc

Maybe a bit tougher. But bears, like apes, don't have the mental capacity of a human. Sideswiping the bear would be relatively easy. Choke it out or give it a few kicks/punches in the eye.

Yes. It's been done. They're nowhere near as dangerous as apes.

Holy shit kill yourself. Or better yet, enter an unarmed duel with a gorilla, since these are equivalent.

#rekt

>Or better yet, enter an unarmed duel with a gorilla,
Oh I would if I could old friend. I would be more than happy to face one head to head in a cage of saaay 30 cubic feet?

>30 cubic feet
here's your (you)
Quit feeding this garbage namefag troll

>He doesn't think the average man could take on a gorilla that has no brain

I don't know if some of you are that stupid, or if you're just having fun with the meme. Do you think everyone on this board is serious all the time?

JANE?

No, I honestly believe there are people out there who will believe in shit like this. Most of it stems from ignorance and superstition, so it's not like I blame them. If they'd happen to be born to different parents, in a different culture, they might have believed otherwise.

ehehehehe, I know it seems crazy, but fighting these gorillas is very possible.
There's hundreds of documents of gladiators fighting gorillas in hand to hand combat and, mostly, winning.

Someone needs to start a kickstarter or gofund me or one of those things so that we can raise money for to fight a gorilla.

Regardless of whether he wins or loses, that would be one hell of a show.

I would even be willing to face one in it's natural habitat if it would make some of you feel better. I wouldn't kill it, I would just knock it unconscious.

>this many replies

Here's another one my friend, you earned it.

And I really want to see you do try.
Because either you're right, in which case seeing a human knock a gorilla the fuck out, would be fucking awesome.
And if you're wrong, seeing a gorilla fuck you up with be hilarious!

It would be win-win for me!

They seem like good parents tbph.

There's no scientific evidence that proves it's impossible.

there is a girl who got raised by a bunch of dogs so why not apes

youtube.com/watch?v=Umokxn3Vc38

lol

The funny thing is there's a documented case of a man killing a grizzly barehanded, he bit out its jugular, it passed out from blood less then he crushed its head with a rock.

>people still take this bait

he was clearly joking with the first post, the people responding to him just have poor social skills

Unless the human had a weapon the gorilla would break him like Batman on Bane's knee in seconds

They are black but they don't seem like niggers, the kid looks fine, honestly, that makes me happy, you could've just posted the webm of those niggers kicking their little baby around or the one where the mother slams her kid into the ground after she vomited, or any of the others.

>not giving the gorilla a katana as well

dishonourable/10