Thoughts on this collab, Sup Forums?

thoughts on this collab, Sup Forums?

YOU JUST KNOW

Danny Brown is just so goddamn happy all the time it makes me wonder how he can show any other emotion in his music.

Lemme find out Annie likes black dick or dick at all still, I have the slightest chance

>tfw both you and your favorite rapper Danny Brown is a waifufag

he used to give edgy interviews about how he was a depressed drug addict all the time

Muh boi fuggd, noice

At least he smashed bruh

I doubt it. They just both played a festival. He obviously wants to collab w her, but even that hasn't happened yet. Obviously their might be some outside influence (money, reco4ding schedules, adequate material) to why that is. But that tweet makes me think he really wants to fugg her. Danny seems like a guy that wont cheat on his wife though. His lyrics are just cartoony.

t. nu-male in denial

I want a collab though. So how am I in denial. I'm the guy who first posted the picture in the other thread with the text I GO DUMB AND IGNORANT

didn't his wife take his kid and leave after he made rapping his full time gig
I haven't heard anything about his wife since '30'

In a few interviews he says his 9 year old daughter loves one direction and that he like to chill at his house with his cat and wife. I can't remember which interview

I can't imagine he'd be spending much time at home considering how much attention he puts into making an album like Atrocity Exhibition

this meme will never stop

>2 shit artists
wow cant wait

me on the left

It was about what he did outside of touring. If you listen to Danny's lyrics they really haven't changed much which makes me think not much has happened in his life, and now he has a chance to relax. XXX had an urgency because he hadnt broken out yet.

He has a big cock she has a big vagina perfect

ayy

she's so thinn

>She hella thick tho

Bump

read this in danny's voice

Her career is that dead that she works as a waiter?

It's her sisters restaurant. She did it just for the grand opening.

Sure

Its probably just her headsets pack clipped to her belt. She's got a white girls butt. If she didn't have a pretty face or voice shed be JAY SOM

I was the one who posted that on the other thread. Theres obviously no point in denying my state of denial though.

>thick

It's part of his image, he might seem happy in big interviews but if you watch the more serious stuff or listen to his music you'll uncover some deeper emotion. He's had a hard life, I really hope he's off drugs. I start to worry that he won't be around to make music for much longer

He seems to be in the right place. I think he only smokes weed now. Obviously that isnt good for your lungs, but at least it isnt wrecking his kidneys.

>Annie's shirt
Absolute cringe.

It's Jenny Lewis' side project. You talking smack about Jenny?

she's so gross looking

Which one.

>white """""women""""""

imagine how fucking artistic this would be

UGGO ALERT UGGO ALERT
UGGO ALERT UGGO ALERT

and I ain't talking about Jenny

how do i be as cool as annie?