What do you think about the Italians, Sup Forums?

What do you think about the Italians, Sup Forums?

LOL good editing skills

Who pissed in your mate, mate?

me in the middle

The only good ones are from sudtyrol. But we sudtyroleans are not shitalians in the end.
So my general opinion about niggertalians is that they are a brown bunch of loud hairy mafiamonkeys

thank you
pictures very well my loathing for shitaly.

hello my white friend

Great people.

I love em tbqh

>What do you think about the Italians, Sup Forums?
I dunno. I just do. Every single day, every waking moment. It's virtually carved into my subconscious

Yesterday I was at the supermarket when I saw Mussolini's face on a spaghetti bean! I was shocked! I seized and fell on the aisle floor.

Then my dick found its way out of my pants like the super mushroom from Mario! Then it began. One spurt! It was green! Then a white one came out! I was so relieved...and then it came, a blood red spurt. I could not believe it. It haunts every fibre of my being, every quantum of my existence in the universe

Gabri-Selassie help me

Italian italians and first generation immigrants to north america have been very nice in my experience

american italians on the other hand are fucked in head I hope they all die, fucking wops

Why are niggers so envy of us? :/

I like Italians
They are the best Med people, plus, they brought civilization and christianity to us unwashed Germanic barbarians

t. Mario Rossi

I don't like them very much.

>inflammatory self-deprecating posts
I see you've begun to enjoy them a lot these past few days just don't take it a bit too far

You are wrong, friend, I am quiet content of beeing a German and think we are superiour.
But we mustnt forget where our civilization comes from

>superiour
Unmask yourself, Latin impostor! No German would ever utter such heresy!

Italians are a bit too much "bella figura" for my taste.
But all in all they are quite OK

Oh but I am not an German, I am an European ;^)

I like them very much.

Strangely enough, never met one. Or ever seen someone who is italian that stood out.

As for the stereotypes, plenty that come to mind of our friendly wops.

Didn't met anyone.
Only stereotypes about
>emotional
>pizza
>pasta
>smashing air with the hands while speaking
>PALIANO ITALINO PIPPA PEPPA PAPAPIPPA

Who has problems with our great roman neighbours? Speak now or forever be silent!

Btw, what happens if you tie the hands of an italian? He can't speak (this doesn't apply to women).