Why is alcohol such a shit drug? Not in a faggy "hurr durr people who drink are losers" kind of way...

Why is alcohol such a shit drug? Not in a faggy "hurr durr people who drink are losers" kind of way, but in a I drink too much and get overheated and have a headache almost instantly if I don't get nauseous kinda way.

I do anything else and I can enjoy myself 90% of the time, but with drinking if I'm not just having one or two then I almost always feel like shit.

Cause you touch yourself at night

literally agree
given im drunk right now
but fuck me alcohol tastes like shit, and its so fucking awful for your body.
I'd rather just get high you know?

Doesn't everyone?

dude I completely forgot to mention the taste. no matter what it's horrible. You gotta throw it in like fifty pounds of sugar water to mask it

Weed makes me sleepy, stimulants like speed or md make my dick not work for like 3 days, whereas I enjoy alcohol and dont get hungover, people do wildly vary in how they react to alcohol.

Have you considered that you may be alcohol intolerant?

I can have a glass of whiskey or two beers and be fine. Just every time I get into the "drunk" area I feel awful

Sauce on the gif?

just drink til you are buzzed. don't actually get drunk. it's not hard. 2-3 drinks over 2 hours should never really get you any headaches or negative affects.

Don't get buzzed. Either nothing or ill.

Wrong. You do get a hangover, you aren't special bro. You said you "enjoy" alcohol. Well if you drink it to get insanely drunk like a normal person you get a hangover. End of story.

What are you drinking?

Do you have a couple of decent meals everyday?

Cont. I consider a normal person to be someone that knows it is a drug and therefore abuses it like one. None of this 1 beer with dinner bullshit.

generally either beer or whiskey. Although occasionally whatever is around at whoever's place I'm at

Breakfast and dinner yeah

it sounds like either you are drinking too much too quickly or just have a poor reaction to alcohol. i have been drinking moderately for the past 6 hours and im feeling great.

Correct. It's a terrible drug. Unfortunately it's just the one that stuck. It could have just as easily been weed that people smoke on any occasion we typically drink alcohol. Which I would be much happier with. People have a hard time understanding that alcohol is just stuff that we let rot and mix with sugar and other shit. It's why I always laugh when people lie about not getting a hangover. They simply didn't drink as much as the next guy.

Try drinking draft instead of larger else light/strong beers

I notice that I tend to get a headache if I haven't eaten enough meat or bread

I stopped drinking a month ago, I have to learn to be social when sober. Was also drinking nothing or too much. And felt depressed for a week after.
On alc you dont learn shit and its for nothing in the end.

Sauce?

I feel like I only like drinking when mixed with painkillers but only a few beers or a shot or 2.

you need to learn to drink to get a nice buzz. then slow down and maintain that buzz. don't get wasted. then you don't get a hangover.

that's because yall niggas are new to drinking.

Sugar is what makes you feel like shit, you fuckwad. Drink water, man up...

Abella Anderson

Different drinks make you feel a different kind of drunk. Beer makes me sloppy and surly and spirit based drinks make me feel more happy and energetic. try lots of different stuff till you find something that works. have a think about the quality of the drinks you have. if youre getting house whiskey try something better like jameson or something

This

This.

Buuut that isn't always enough. Real drinkers know that it takes a lot of work to become a real drinker. As tyrion lannister says “It's not easy being drunk all the time. If it were easy, everyone would do it.”
You must train your mind and body. Learn how to maintain a good buzz. Once your body can handle that start pushing yourself to get more drunk. Eventually you will be able to get pretty goddamn wasted without a hangover or headache or any other awful side effects. You don't need to be an alcoholic to get this way. Start very slow. Getting drunk more than 3 or 4 times a week isn't necessary. It's vital that you find the alcohol you like. For me it's beer. Any amber lager. Preferably light. I'm able to drink a 12 pack without any bad issues. But I couldn't do this without about 4 months of conditioning. Getting good at something takes time. It may seem easy to be a party guy and be able to drink every night and be the life of a party but it's not. If I spent the time i spent getting good at drinking in something productive like MMA I'd be challenging Conor McGregor in a fight. If you come across a professional drinker in the future just remember they have devoted a lot of time and effort to get where they are. Give them some respect. We deserve it and rarely get recognized. I have had 100ml of whiskey and around 24 beers tonight.

you have a condition called alcohol flush reaction.

There are no benefit s
just STOP drinking
dickhead

Unless you have an allergic reaction to alcohol then this user speaks the truth.

>>If I spent the time i spent getting good at drinking in something productive like MMA I'd be challenging Conor McGregor in a fight.

Right. Why not become the first president who has been to space while you're at it?