Ratings on my older step sister, (yes I'm the guy in the back)

Ratings on my older step sister, (yes I'm the guy in the back)

You look like a faggot

Tits or GTFO

Now that I am no longer distracted, I can say that she is reasonably attractive but nothing amazing

Would fuck her while you watched

he is a faggot and she is fat

Looks like a slut

What were you looking at, OP?

He's making sure his boner is concealed

your nipple look hollow

I'd let her piss on me

I'd rather piss on her tbh

Honestly how do you get that look op.

You honestly look very feminine and I'm very intrigued. Your not a half asking the twink look.

Educate us cum lord.

10 tbh

Those are some thick thighs

You don't seem looking at her in this pic. It's more like you're staring at your own crotch

fucking more man she's hot

how old?

I love my casio

Sleep with her.

Would bang

i yes much would very like a blast jizzm to upon over it abdomen

Moar pics of you OP

would bang op

i would impregnate her via the traditional method of fucking her right in the pussy until ejaculating within her vaginal canal

Post nudes

He probably doesn't have any

OP if you don't fuck her hard without a condor (once you hit puberty, that is) then you are a confirmed faggot

fat/10

gay/faggot

diamonds, OP. don't stop

i would fuck OP so hard

w8...what?
>kek

jesus... i'm saving her OP... what's her name?

jizz more please

You look like you're twelve, my dude.

>nigger
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

is this just a picture OP? or can you confirm that she is actually a coal burner

pls post more pics of you OP

MOAR PICS OF OP!!!!

more of the booty required

I think people here consider OP hotter than his stepsis

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

>be me
>OP
>want Sup Forums to rate me
>too insecure to do my own thread
>find picture with hot stepsis
>ask Sup Forums to r8
>casually mention that I'm the small child in the background

Job done boys

Hey kid, u know very well this website is for big adults only. U not 18 yet. So close this website and browse Pokemon website or something. We have a understanding young man?

more of OP plz

Girl is nothing special but would love to blow you

Does she big black cocks? I know she won't take any white boy, bc white boy ain't no big cock like superior black man.

Why do you have the body of a nine year old and the face of an old butch lesbian?

Do what's Sup Forums requesting

Bumping for more

alright OP, you skipped from LP8 to LP10

we know damn well there's an LP9.jpg

make with it, you son of a bitch

xDD xDD xDDD

>this

Little boy, do you like grown ups? If you're asking us to rate your sister, you clearly know what I mean by that question.

Why don't you come over? Would love to hang out and play vidya, or whatever boys your age do for fun these days, and then go to bed and fuck like rabbits.

Hey, I may be a pedophile but I try to be transparent about it. Only willing victims, please.

This is totally under rated

>guy
= child?

Take picture of sister, ask Sup Forums for rating. He try to get lucky #insest

it's, a par, ty, bring out, the mayon, naise, it's, a par, ty, bring out, the mayon, naise, it's, a par, ty, bring out, the mayon, naise, it's, a par, ty, bring out, the mayon, naise, it's, a par, ty, bring out, the mayon, naise, it's, a par, ty, bring out, the mayon, naise,

More of the girl