How did Japanese girls get so cute?

how did Japanese girls get so cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TepjpHqND8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really don't know. I'm guessing they were cute before but didn't exposed themselves.

the only reason fags like asians is because they're easy/look young

the south east Asians are easy, but good luck hooking up with a Jap.

You've been looking in the wrong places buddy

Probably same reason dogs developed cuteness. Evolutionary advantage over noncute girls. More likely to pass on dna.

asians are easy to pick up, but damn they are total scamming cunts. its all mind games with them.
every guy i know that is with a asian girl is an emotional wreck.

Makeup, in undescribeble amounts.

My stepbrother is with an Asian girl. She's from China. Are the Chinese girls like that too?

Which are southeast Asians specifically?

They have the bodies of 12 year olds. But who is complaining?

soapland whores doesnt count
and also if you pay for fuck

That's the best part

Why are japs harder to get with?

japanese girls are for pedos imo

malaysia, indonesia, philippines, vietnams,etc
the jungle asians

there are three types of asian
chink asians/ok asians - jap, korea, some chnese
then there's the jungle asians as i mentioned before
and finally the sandniggers/brown asians

I find the lack of Babymetal in this thread disturbing.

oh gawd

they are xenophobic
most girls prefer jap bois with high paying jobs than gaijins (foreigners)

what are you doing here pedofat?

I can actually see the ugly underneath the make up with this one. What the fuck man?

She's 17. I don't know in which retarded country it's called pedophilia, for me this is a woman...

Isn't it obvious? With the lower income Asian countries you are a potential white Sugar Daddy. With Japanese girls who are well educated and spoiled brats, you are white trash. See how it works?

Babymetals a CUTE

Effeminate men mating and evolving lack of hair due to humidity.

i would cut off the head and rape the body

south east asians are easy
because if you're white, girls will be all over you
because in here they think white people=rich
and also they're all gold diggers
seen it happen with 60 year old white men with 20+ year old SEA girls

Japanese people have overrall better genetics than any other race. The average Asian woman is more beautiful than the most beautiful women of any other race. For example: An average Asian girl is just as beautiful as the most beautiful caucasian women. The most beautiful Asian women are god tier. No other women from any other race can match the beauty of the most beautiful Asian women. Nothing comes close to god tier Asian girls.

dont post metas on a pedo thread on Sup Forums

europe master race nigga

you retarded af

i'd cum on her eye if given the chance

that was fucking cute

Slav girls are best

Am i retarded?. Look at the average european girl and tell me they match the average asian girl. I've been to Great Britain and there are more dogs there than any other place i have visited. I've been to Japan and the ugliest girls are still more beautiful than average european girls.

they are the worst. they control them with blackmail. and try to control all the money and give them "pocket money" , alot of the relationships are just for a residency visa, then they leave their unsuspecting partner. they actually have school/classes in asian countries on how to scam yourself into a western country and get rich of white men.

Moar

>average european woman

be careful on how you use the asian word
because apparently these things are asians too

They've evolved over time to look as much like little kids as they can because that's what their culture wants to fuck.

So if you like Jap girls, guess what? You're a fucking closet pedo and you're too stupid to even know it. Fucking pedo. Fucking retard.

Yuir

the fuck? Someone, is this even true?

God placed us in this world as the supreme race. Then the other races will improve if we the supreme race, we fuck them.

Ok so i mean Japanese women. In future i will be more specific over which Asian women i mean.

Do Asian men percieve western women as being manly?

Yui-metal is best Babymetal

not at all

not him
but yes
not just with chinese woman
but with other asians too
idk about jap and koreans

that is what an average american looks like
kek

Nigga u caught me. I would love pounding a young japanese ,no matter what /b think, keep lying to yourself, everyone loves a tight asían vag

Kek I'm glad you noticed what I did there

britain has some real dogs, japs use makeup to make them look pretty, they look like aliens without it. honestly.

post pits pls

this looks interesting, thx

true dat

i like my asian kids mixed with foreign blood

They think they are godesses

I very much agree with you, good sir. Having been to Japan myself, even the average Jap women is fucking 100 times better than the average white women. I have to say that there times where I think that the average looking Australian is borderline gross.

Cute aliens ayy

Asian women from countries like Indonesian and Phillipines want white men. White men generally have more money, better educated and potentially can offer a better life back in a richer Western Country. If you're a woman in a poverished nation living in poverty and poor. A white man can offer a better way of life. Even if they stay in their own country a white man generally will have a good job and better income. I've seen a documentary about indonesian women preferring western men because western men treat them better and can offer a better life for them.

yes, my sister in law is from south korea orginally. shes not like this at all, she bascially grew up here, but she tells me all the scams they play. koreans marry for residency aswell. they'll play the gf for a number of years just to get residency, start a business then divorce the husband etc.. notice how alot of filopino's have shops and old white husbands. same as vietnamese.

who gives a shit if they have make up on or not
if they dont just make them put make up on
then fuck them

Pearl Harbor

Su-metal is my favorite. Pls no bully

I often laugh at all the guys I've met that have Filipino wives. I know they are going to leave that poor guy the minute they get residency. If not, they milk the guy for every penny to send home to the family. Plus they guilt trip the guy into doing it, like he has to support the mom and dad and sisters and brothers.

Not sure the attraction, really. Filipinos are the niggers of SE Asia.

you do realise that you have to go out with it, interact with it. possibly even marry it.

its not all about sex. you eventuall end up with a miserable whining bitch that is so weird you'll think she was an actual alien.

No bully. We can all have a favorite and respect other's opinions. As long as we are united in our love for Babymetal.

Why not...

youtu.be/TepjpHqND8o

my old bosses father married a filipino woman and she was caught trying to poison him and was already in the process of looking into transferring ownership of his business. scamming evil witches. stay well away from them, they see you coming a mile away.

flips are the spics of asia
the niggers of asia are the brown asian/sandniggers

most of those nail salons you see around are owned by vietnamese and filipino scammers. bet most of their husbands are dead or they divorced them a week after claiming residency and scamming them out of their retirement..

Filipinos might be a bunch of dirty fucks but,

let me tell you this with all heart: If you're gonna be a pedophile, filipino is the way to go.

Filipino kids have amazing bodies. I watched a two hour video once of candid beach cams all focused on girls aged 8-15 and holy fucking hell. They were all wearing thong bikinis and they were so, so damn hot.

My dick's getting hard just thinking about em.

If I could import one of those, I'd pay her whole family up for life. No fucks given, fam. Getting balls deep in hot 10yo Filipino ass would be worth every single cent.

clever use of make up and lighting

im a flip
im happy the bitch got caught
in here we usually hate those types of women
idk how can they even get white guys to marry them they aren't even good looking

>Great Britain
>Average European Girl
Anglo-Saxons are discusting vermin lower than niggers.
Why would you use them to compare to asians? The fact that you consider them "average" european is fucking insulting as they aren't even real europeans or even humans for that matter.

yep
you can even buy CP from dvd stalls in here

whoaa. dont let the fbi read that.

my neighbour has gone to the phillipines 3 times in that last 1 1/2 years, i bet he's banging little kids, he's a real creep.

yui!!!

Thai are better. Just saying.

All 3 of them are incredibly cute but I wanna marry su-metal

Stop thinking with your dick

Brits are fucking degenerate sub-humans.

you mean laspinas video?

meant for you

>implying you can choose to be a pedo

if you like girls with dicks
i say go for japs, korean or chinese
stay away from SEAsians

what's that?

no you can't.

What about Mongolians faggot?

Is this safe to search?

Eww

she looked like a little troll, she was poisoning him with crushed up mice poison pallets in his morning coffee. his daugther walked in on her doing it. all hell broke loose!!

yes you can
i even saw one from a pirated dvd stall near a church