I have a roommate who tried to ruin my life with lies. I need revenge but all I can find are childish ideas...

I have a roommate who tried to ruin my life with lies. I need revenge but all I can find are childish ideas. I live with her so I can't get caught. She has herpes, can I use that against her in some way? I need ideas please!! I want to make her life hell like she has done to me

Dafuq did she do

She told my boyfriend I was cheating on him with the other roommate.

Plant some cp in her computer. Put the cops on her ass. Ez game ez lyf.

Maybe you shouldn't have cheated. Scum of the earth.

Then don't cheat. Disgusting whore also tits+timestamp or GTFO

and did you actually do it?

The thing bus I didn't cheat, I asked her to stop hitting on my boyfriend and she got mad and made it up.

She has herpes. Just tell people that.

Just telling people she has herpes is easily traced back to me.

Have a threesome with him.

U kids r fuking pathetic. Come to 4 chan to ask about relationship advice. FUKING GET UR SHIT TOGETHER AND CUNT PUNCH THAT BITCH.

Tits and timestamp or GTFO

print a poster with her face on it and the text 'i have herpes' beneath it, and paste it near the most crouded places you can think of

This

I know eye drops give u the shits, any ideas like that? Any easy way to fuck with her car?

this
first embarrass her with something, then when she confronts you, CUNT PUNCH

Thats not a good idea. U will get caught for sure. Retard stop trying to get this kid into trouble.

Give her car eye drops.

>Any easy way to fuck with her car?
Putting bleach in her gas tank is illegal.

if you own a dog (or have a friend who owns one), put some dogshit on her windshield every morning

The fuk? Thats fuking stupid. Maybe put some dog shit in her food. Then one day she will become a dog. Then she will be ur bitch. Mission accomplished.

raep her

Dog shit is too obvious, we have two dogs

Come on aren't there any devious people here?

Then use ur shit.

I think this is fate telling you what to do, tbh fam
top nozzle though, wew lad.

devious yes, clever no.
If you posted tits the smart ones would give you real ideas.

> ruin my life with lies
can you all not fucking read?

Stop trying to be a vindictive cunt cause you cheated on your bf hoe.

Kek

>Potassium pyrophosphate
>alibaba, ask for test sample pretend to want it to clean your many pylons you are currently building and will continue to need building
>pour into the bitches drink

>$$$

Eat dog doo doo. That will teach her

Well, OP is a woman. Women are all liars. Thus OP is probably lying.

Maybe OP is a faglord

Put Dihydrogen Monoxide in her drink. It will kill her quickly and a coroner cannot detect it.

All women are liars so sadly no u can't trust me, but I know I didn't do it so that's what matters. She needs a taste of her own evil medicine

Put flower in her car vents that way when she turns the air on flour shoots out at her.

You can also put tacks or some sort of small sharp object under her tires so they pop as she drives off, but the pop would be super subtle and she wouldnt hear it.

You can put something over her license plate and hopefully she gets pulled over and gets a ticket for it.

Maybe plant a dildo or some stupid shit girls find embarrassing in her car for some unsuspecting person to find it and she gets humiliated.... Does she have pills or some sort of meds for her condition? That can easily be messed with. Maybe mix some laxatives in her pill bottles? Or some epicac or however u spell it, in her drink at a party or a gathering....

Cmon guys its not that hard think of something at least.

dubs confirm. abandon thread

I don't want to kill her just mess her day up

Jesus, make up your mind already.

If I give her phone number can people call her at all times of the day?

dying would probably ruin my day.

This is Sup Forums
I suggest you gargle some cuntdrip before you spew any more nonsense.

If you give us tits maybe. We don't owe you anything.

thank you for confirming that you can't fucking read. retard. get mad at me due to your lack of reading comprehension though.

Oh I'm reading your crap.
I just choose not to give a fuck about it.
How's that gargling going? I could cum in your mouth to get you started, I had some really nasty food in the past couple o' days.

Aight, get some nails or other metal oject, put them in water and let them rust for a few days. Scratch the rust off the surface and save it. Keep doing that untill you have a nice bit, like a spoon full. Then grind it together with natural sugar. After that crush a couple of matchheads and collect the phospor. Mix it all together (be really fucking careful not to cause friction) then put it on the hood of her car and ignite it. That stuff burns hotter than the devils asshole and will melt through the entire engine block

Thetmite?

Yes

Where the tittays @?

Like a stupid little bitch that posts on Sup Forums would go to that much trouble. Holy shit you're a tryhard youngfriend with a case of tisms.
OP needs to buy her fat ass a tub of rocky road and cry about it like a proper fat cunt she is. If you don't know how to get back at someone you've been living with you need to just kill yourself.

Also no tits with timestamp

Lmao you arrogant bitch. Show tits or gtfo.

gif related

>>kek
You believe your boyfriend left you because your roommate lied about you cheating without facts? Sounds like the dude was just looking for a reason

Rolling for this.

Hmm i am good at thinking of ideas but you know what would make me think faster? A nice pair of tits, OP

Awww someone's salty, yummy tears!

That's all you got, huh? Lurk moar kid. I'm out till I see some titties anyway.

Advice from a fellow femanon: Always post as a male.

Advice from a maleanon. Never post again.

XDXD GREAT MEEM

top kek

Prime example. Don't post as a female, this is a boys club.