1. Your country

>1. Your country
>2. Is it ruled by a fascist regime?

America
Yes

Absolutely fucking not

All of our failure and problems are purely the result of American and Israeli plotting and Satan whispering in our ears

i don't care if they go for mexicans, gays, jews, blacks and muslims
fuck all of them

now why would they come for me ? i am a straight white man i don't see what i have to worry about "them"
i know it's a famous poem but it's so flawed like there is absolutely no reason "they" would come for me, if anything i am "they"

Thankfully no.

Society thrives on heirarchial subjugation, remove all of those and they'll have to exploit you, straight and white, similarly. That's how they became successful, remember?

What'd you think you'd all hold hands and sing Kumbayah under the arc de triomphe ?

Why can't Trump release his tax declaration?

because no law says he should
>pandering to liberals

Does it count as a fascist regime if it was fascist-esque but voted out

yes well i care more about revenge on brown people than i care about my wellbeing

because of brown people i have no wellbeing in the first place anyways

go ahead exploit me, if you get rid oof brown people in my lifetime you can literally enslave me afterwards i won't even care

i might be wrong, but didn't every single president before him release their tax declarations?

Never, too many embarrassing secrets that would ruin any shred of believably he still has.

hed censor the internet and media first by enforcing a tricky law, covering up anything concrete. probably hes already worked on some plan of it.

Like what?

He bought Melania off Slovenian eBay?

Seems like a good deal

Like a multi-billion dollar stake in a russian gas and oil company.

wtf, cant he wait with it until his presidency is over, like Schröder did?

>First they came for blacks and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black
>Then they came for Mexicans and Muslims and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Mexican or Muslim
>Then they came for the Jews and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew
>And then they didn't come for anyone else because that solved pretty much all of our problems

...and then they came for NEETs

And gave them jobs

Unfortunately not (thanks God).

>Implying your fatasses won't be replaced with machines

In France conservatives said they want to force NEETS into joining the army

good
NEETs should be sent dying for our economic interests

that's actually a terrific idea; the NEETs will be too fat to run away

>mexicans, gays, jews, blacks, or muslims speaking for me
not in the era of identity politics lad. Obama made sure to divide us into our own special groups and encourage us to fight, because race is REALLY important you know.

Yes. Even Hitler was a member of Parliament.

Yes

shut up hans
when i, sergeant user, get enlisted, we will invade germany then i will rape your whole wagecuck family and burn down your wagecuck house then piss on your dead bodies while singing the marseillaise

Good. They deserve it.

Voted out, not in
Hitler didn't exactly hold elections

>implying enlisted can decide what they'll do

I like this idea.

>being this french

He did. Nazi won the election. After he just made hitler law aka enabling act but he rose power by democratic method.

>(((non partisan fact checking website)))
do these even exist?

>Trump government coming for jews
>Implying

he never held office before and his promise was to disband their parliament so no he was not mp

and he didn't win outright, he had to form a coalition government on the stipulation that he didn't get last place, out of 3

>You are perfectly secure user ! Our NEET soldiers are watching out for threats.

Would you trust NEETs with your life ?

jews? seriously? trump's daughter is a jew

>Read the article.
>It's actually fairly sensible.

Well, Some dictator(like kim jongun) even killed their brother so why not daughter?

I trust them to stomp on mines so real soldiers don't have to.

And who knows? Some neets are just ugly ducklings who need strict discipline and a military training to really grow into men.

what makes you think trump has anything against jews?

Steve bannon

this, though. The whole identity politics situation in US is very weird and everybody seems to wallow in victimhoods even the supposed majority- cis white male and the ruling class-ashkenazi jews.

is he really controlling the mind of Trump though? I felt Trump himself is just mental and simply uncontrollable tard.