Aussie girls thread

Other urls found in this thread:

int.user-ib.ru/au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that bunnings in Gosford

name?

dude is that bunnings in belmont?

This looks like the Bunnings in Caloundra

its somewhere on the central coast, i found the pic on a thread a few months ago, ill try and find the thread

yeah its 100% gosford. if you could that be great cheers man

more?

West Australia midwest

i deadset cannot find the thread, its been posted on so many threads but i was looking for a specific one, literally everyone was arguing about who the chick was in the picture, and if i recall correctly i managed to track down her twitter account:

twitter dot com sh7aronJlang=en

and literally there was a massive argument about it

if anyone could be so kind as to find the thread, if im correct it was around mid 2016 when the thread was created, im pretty sure it was on Sup Forums so if that helps

any illawarra, NSW girls?

No, It's Noosa.

central coast girls if anyones got any

Totally thought the same thing bro.

Nice calves, would beg to lick em

here

Looks like heidelberg bunnings to me

keep that goodshit coming

int.user-ib.ru/au/

thats all thats on her twitter

Aussie girls are trash. So are New Zealand girls.

t. NZfag

sauce?

Its a loooooong shot, but if anyone's got some geelong girls that'd be awesome. Would contribute, but supposed to be working instead of dicking about on my phone

>twitter
>.com sh7aronJ?lang=en

Is that the Bunnings at Morayfield

ty

its a long shot, but does anyone have nudes of an Australian DJ called Brooke Evers?

Met her a few years back and have been searching for them since

aussie women!

>squatting to pee

I thank the lord every day for making me a man.

Is that Bunnings in North Lakes?

CENTRAL COAST FAGS!!!!!! 2251??? WHERE IS EVERYONE FROM?

but where is snag?

thrirroul, wollongong here

Every fucking Bunnings looks the exact fucking same. It's not your Bunnings fuck ofFF!!!!

here

MORE PLS PLS PLS!!! MOST ATTRACTIVE GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN

Is that the Bunnings in Lidcombe?

out of thousands of applications bunnings received for jobs in north lakes, they give a job to a african refugee, fucking equal opportunity employer my arse. more like pandering to political correctness.

that shit pisses me off.

Tassie rep'n

2256 woy woy

I think it's also because they get incentives to hire rapefugees.

just like the business near my work that sacked their entire workforce (some of 15 years) and replaced them with filipinos on 457 visa's.

the government is doing shit all to stop it happening.

Post moar Tash

just like the business near my work that sacked their entire workforce (some of 15 years) and replaced them with filipinos on 457 visa's. the same thing is happening all over the place.

the government is doing shit all to stop it happening.

Fucking snag eating VB drinking faggots
Go get bit by a spoidah maytes

stereotypes

she looks smashed.

thought the same thing 6151 rep here

Probably is.

vb? only if its ice cold. otherwise you can ram it up your arse.

any perth fags on 6151 reppin

no thats bunnings in echuca 100%

Reporting in.

You cunts attending RFLAN?

who else can't wait for australia day this year.

Pls post more beauties from the inbred island!

6054 reporting in

fuck up cunt. youre just another suburban keyboard warrior who wants to blame his complete failure and trauma hes experienced at life on others and cling to nationalism. go and get fucked.

Considering it, why should I go?

Can do.

how's it going mate?

Moar please need to fap to

fuck up cunt
As if any of us want to live in a brown country

just want to say, I came to this country as a refugee, last year i payed close to $40k in tax which pays your centrelink income.

cheers, cunt.

been to one of her sets, she is hype af

Where is that bunnings? looks familiar af

this is same sort of shit cunts were saying during the vietnam era, except back then asians were the flavour of the month.

Where did you find more of her?

Up to you, I admin there so it's always entertaining for me.

Don't go telling these useless.cunts that...

Also just image search and you'll find her twitter or insta

i bet you feel like a big cunt ay

i chilled with her at the AUS X open in sydney a few weeks ago, shes so chill and has a nice ass, got to squeeze it, she didn't mind though

when I say brown I mean asian too fuckwit
If you are from an older generation then you deserve no fucking respect for the absolute shitmess you have left with your faggot cucked morality

kys faggot

5073 here fellas

here

typical sell out idiot. let me guess you live in sydney and think that shitstain of place represents the whole country. nearly 90% of australians are european. get that through your thick skull. fuck your multi racial shit.

never been on a benefit in my life. unlike your whole family. your milking the bloody system.

Nah, i dont think there is a pedestrian crossing in Gosford Bunnings

>f you are from an older generation then you deserve no fucking respect for the absolute shitmess you have left with your faggot cucked morality
>kys faggot

im not. Australia is THE greatest country country in the world and youre a fuckhead if you dont think so. why dont you fuck off to serbia and enjoy nationalism and white only superamacy?

here come the murica fags

27% of Australians were born overseas. anround another 25% of Australians have had atleast one parent born overseas.

get one up ya! :)

like another poster has already said, we're over 90% european white and its going to stay a white country, I suggest if you don't like that then you gtfo and suck some black cock in canada with the rest of the cucks

KYS FAGGOT

Taking aussie jobs. You disgust me.

Fucking brilliant, only just recovering from my hangover. How about you?

Also, nice trips

2609 here
canberra cunts, where you all at?

>your

*you're

Australian English is my third language.

Nope, doesn't fit the google picture. crossing she standing on does not line up.

Take your political bullshit elsewhere and just post Aus nudes thank

Don't forget the italians and greeks before that.

Yeah, such a mess. Fuck you cunt. We're a shit country because you want to get angry at how shit we're discovering how pointless our existence is and capitalism imploding, and people with a different amount of pigment meake easy targets. Get some self awareness and eat shit.

i said multi racial, i didnt say anything about multi culturalism.

you forget europe is full of cultures too?

yeah nah, i am middle eastern australian, been so most likely longer than youve been alive

>ets. Get some self awareness and eat shit.

what a based cunt.

Too many arabs and asians in australia. You guys are shit. Never going back there.

Do you not understand the concept of "european immigration" or something you fucking dunce? Is there a reason there had to be a shift to indians, arabs, asians, niggers? Is it because you are a cultural cuckold that is essentially a self destructive faggot? I think so.