How many inches of length and girth does it take to satisfy a girl with a big butt really?

How many inches of length and girth does it take to satisfy a girl with a big butt really?

Same as most women. Just peel back those buns.. and slam away.

17"/300 on the front, 18"/355 on the rear should be enough. 355s on both if awd.

Ye boy.

Ass size has nothing to do with it, virgin.

what about 33"

Anything under 7" x 6" won't be good enough

I dunno, 33" would be better for a monster truck of sorts, or some mega-super-extreme-offroad-military thing.

Just dont cum in her ass right away

boost yourself with oxys and hydrocodone

moron

My gf has big ass and I have a 4.5 inch chode. She loves anal. Regular sex is good too, she screams. Probably helps she's very small. She's only ever been sexual with me tho. Get a short Virgin (>inb4 12 year old)if you have a little weenie

Mine's 7" gf is 4'6". Feels good man.

yeah dude my girl got a fat ass and i do just fine with 6.5''

Are you OP? Because if you are, I think the moron here is you.

I had this problem. Is your bitch not curving her back or are you going for anal. If anal spread her ass cheeks apart. If sex from doggy style the tell her to curve her back, you should lean back too a little bit, that's how I get in there and I literally barely make 7 inches long. I'm talking a centimeter less and I'm average size kek

Yes it does user.

True. My wife is Hispanic and has a huge ass

Fuck off, asshole

Not true.. keep believing that though

ew for hispanic but nice for big ass

does any positions are possible for a man with 6 inch cock and a big ass girl?

pic related

Post more big asses and i will think harder

yeah man me and my girl never have any problems, just make sure you give it to her good

I've tried to fuck her like this, but it didin't make out. She didn't put the pillow under her belly but still..

different size rolling diameters is a good way to fuck a transfer case

how much inches you have there?

I just get my gf to lay down flat on her stomach legs closed and I slide on in, no problems, 6.5'

not huge able to slam this

I'm sorry

Yeah, post questions on the internet about how big you need your dick needs to be. LOL you are the asshole.

Almost 7 inches isn't average lmao

we split up but always fucked her doggy, she was fun no regret

fucking moar?

im about 6-7 depending on how horny i am cause my libido is pretty shit and my gf has a massive ass, very very hour glass. I'd say probably about the size of kylie jenners but real.
I fuck her from behind just fine. it kinda hurts her tho shes like 5'8-5'9 too

Fuck you, bitch