m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CWAzHZSej0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's get the Emma train going again

best emma.

You got it.

very so.

>tfw Rowan up-loads low quality images of herself to be artistic

Very good emma but not best, that belongs to emma watson

I've fapped to this picture so many times. (and yes it's real)

fuck that bitch

gimme more of her

Look at that soft creamy thigh, heavenly

perfect

Pretty hyped for Death Stranding tbh

i want to nibble those pale legs.

So am I

She is sexy, and she has drained my balls several times, but no one compares to this goddess

those lips were made for kissing.

Just remember anons, if this guy can be Emma's boyfriend, there's hope for any of you.

>no one compares to this goddess
>opinion

hmm, sexy with short hair. thank you, i dont know this one, from which movie does it come from?

also only one more celeb tits saved

>your eyes widen as you softly say "holy fuck", she grins and licks her lips as she holds them, giving them soft squeezes
>she poses on the bed, modelling that body and her natural tits, mixing it both with class and just that edge of lewd and sexyness that drives you wild.
>your dick twitches more and more, it's that feeling again, you want to cum so badly, but not in your pants again
>"m-mam, can we talk a break." you say flustered, "I need to go to the bathroom."
>In an annoyed tone she barks "excuse me? You're going to go and jerk that cock off and cum in a toilet? That is exactly what I brought you here for. Now take off those pants, I want to see the moment you explode for me"

Fucking Hayleyanons, your creativity is going to make me explode way sooner than I anticipated if I keep reading your greentext.. So good

she is perfect i faped to this photo many times

Shit that's good, I dunno if I can top that one

Yes it is, then you were supposed to post something sexy of emma Roberts to show your opinion. then we all gets excited and jerk off to very sexy celebs

I hate to have to tell you this guys... but this is sad af. Ever wonder why you are single? The sort of shit my 11 yro brother writes. Plz get of Sup Forums and stop ruining it

I posted the fuck out of the last three threads. I think I deserve a break.

some high quality Hayley

homeland, if I remember correctly

Well that's a great pic, and your statement makes sense but I will still post

she had this hair in homeland? must've been post season 2. Bitch is gorgeous

You're the one who is sad. You don't understand that we do this because we want to, not because we're losers who can't get girlfriends. This is like a hobby that gets us off, just leave us alone.

And you think we're ruining Sup Forums when Sup Forums was born ruined. But we're here to stay. Deal with it and move on. Petition the mods to make us our own board or ignore us. Those are your only options.

That is game of thrones

nevermind, Death in Love. Homeland is in the to do folder.

>Death in Love.
dont hesitate to post more of her, please.

>your hands are shaking as you scramble to unzip your pants
>Hayley gasps as you pull your hard cock out, 'Mmm, big boy.' She licks her lips. 'Yes, I think that will do quite nicely...'
>she gives you instructions on how she wants you to jerk yourself off for her--starting off slow, squeezing your balls in your hand a bit, softly teasing the head, before telling you to grab your cock and work it hard and fast, giving it all you've got for her
>she continues to play with her own tits, pinching her nipples and moaning as she stares at your hand as it works double speed on your cock
>'I have a few final photo poses in mind,' Hayley says. 'I need you to bring that cock over here and finish all over my sexy body.'
>you can't hold back any longer, shooting your load across her big pale tits, and a few final spurts on her black lace underwear
>she moans in satisfaction, 'Quick, love, get your camera and take some photos. I think I look quite lovely covered in your hot cum, don't you? It would be a shame not to capture it.'

Haha glad to write, the positive reactions make me happy

>your eyes widen in shock, despite the clearly erotic situation. Unquestionably you undo your belt and throw it away, dropping your pants
>your cock exposed, bounces, Hayley moans softly upon seeing it
>she poses some more, growing more and more erotic, on all her fours, her facial expressions looking as if she is showing you what she would look like being fucked from behind.
>Hayley crawls to the end of the bed "come closer"
>you slowly walk closer, nervous but so ready to burst, more excited than scared. Your hard cock just inches away from her face.
>"Get ready to shoot" she winks, suddenly the double entendre has meaning as she plants a soft kiss on your tip, her redlip stick staining it.
>Your cock just unloads and explodes in surprise, white cum spitting out, launching onto her cheeks and forehead, not forgetting but unable to handle the orgasm, you just press the shoot button over and over, hoping one is perfect.
>You stop cumming, Hayley sits up on her knees and poses one more time, her tongue out looking at you "just for you, to use whenever you miss me"
>realising the meaning, you pull out your phone and take the picture, her breasts flopped out, your cum dripping down her face and lips
>"see you later, photo boy"

(Sorry I continued the story, but we came to a very similar story haha)

Yes please thank you!

Exactly. Well said, user.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CWAzHZSej0

Bump and happy new year!

Donny, you're out of your element.

I like all of the nice, non-whiny anons who post her.. Scarlettbro, Emmabros, etc. But you Hayleyanons are really stepping up your game fast, damn. Haha

*post HERE
Derp

More than one ending is good, it's like a choose your own Hayley sex adventure (and wouldn't that be the dream?)

Jaysis, fuck

Mental, alcoholic Emma yes, so not really the best

I literally just started like an hour ago and I am already writing stories and roleplay. For me people can enjoy who they like, I just want to make sure everyone has a nice time and just ignore the ones who criticise cause it's all just bait.

Perfect idea! That would be the biggest dream, makes me wanna write one of those if I wasn't so lazy. There can be a path where you just sub like the story we told, where she is a power bottom even though you are topping her, or just full on dominate her. However you like its your story

Aw, that's sweet. Thanks, guy.

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

The only problem was your story was a little TOO good, Hayleybro.. I got worked up writing mine, but then your one finished the job. Fuck, I think that was your best one yet.

I've gotta go for now, but I'm keeping this thread open in case there's any more Hayley stories while I'm gone. Later hayleybros and other Sup Forumsros, we've sure had some great threads tonight to celebrate 2017

Are you trying to say that Scarlett Johansson is ugly or that Christopher Walken is sexy? Because I think you got your wires crossed somewhere.

Fuck that idea is so good
It could be a photo story too, where the best Hayley pics are thrown into the chapters for effect
Wew
Too bad I'm lazy too ha

Hahaha thank you

Yesss, visuals are needed to sell her even further. Perhaps one day though. We can all dream

If I saw that I would run and tackle her to the ground. I wouldn't be able to control myself.

The cutest.

Thanks Ms Skeletal

Fernet Branca is awful tho

did she "grow" some tits?

Jesus Christ, nice picture of Melissa!

That's true, you Hayleyanons have really set the bar high. That CYOA idea is simply wonderful. We should start a project where several people at once write scenes for each path, maybe?

HOLD IT!

who dat

Yep

nice! thanks

i swear this bitch is the only reason i watched this bullshit 3rd gotham season. Why did i watch it? Jesus did it suck

P O P