ITT

Features you wish the music streaming service you use had

>Spotify
>history of songs/albums you played

block specific artists/bands from getting reccomended to you

a FUCKING tag system. I have so many playlists that overlap each other and clog up my interface. I just want to have my own custom fucking tags for moods, artists, genres, eras, etc.

Here's how it works: Create your own tags. Attribute tags to songs. Have a search feature where you can filter your library by tags. It's that fucking simple.

The Swedish faggots at Spotify could hire me and I'd get it done in a week, but noooo, they have to repaint the entire service every week.

Any of you guys with me?

how many times you've played a song/album

These so much.

You can scrobble your spotify to last.fm

SPOTIFY KIND OF SCROBBLER WHEN

It's very finnicky. Sometimes it works and others it doesn't.

Works 100% for me. Must have gayternet.

You know, my phone does this for free without a streaming service. Imagine that.

This guy gets it.

>spoticucks BTFO
A p p l e b o i s

>not ripping cd's
>not using the download card in your vinyl record
>not going to your local library and getting free music via CD

back to your shithole

>You know, my phone does this for free without a streaming service. Imagine that.

You made the exact same post in the last Spotify thread. Imaginate that.

If you have the app for your computer, then it is very easy to see your history.
>Click on Queue (The list of songs you're about to listen to, its on the lower right corner).
>Select the "History" tab, right next to the "Queue" tab. It'll show you about the last 100 (or so) songs that you've listened to.

It used to fucking have it. AND it went far as fuck too. like weeks. they took it out because fuck us paying customers.

there's record label search (which sucks but at least they have it) but they should have pages for them. they need discrete pages for artists with the same name.

Last.fm fucking sucks now though. I had to stop using it.

>Apple Music
>I know that basically no streaming service does this, but full album shuffling. Song shuffle is horrible but album shuffle is like the main way I listened to music back when I used NCMPCPP.

I've said this before as well. You're completely right.

exact searches. If I want to find a lesser known artist with a generic name or short name, it becomes impossible.

oh I didn't know this, thank you. I meant like last.fm though, not just the last 20 songs or so.