I am a muslim and cannot stand atheists. All of you are dumb...

I am a muslim and cannot stand atheists. All of you are dumb, dumb sheep who parrot everything they hear from their autistic parents and friends and promote degeneracy like women and gay rights.

I have talked with all of my atheist friends about their "beliefs" and convinced them all to turn to Islam.

Debate me! In the end you will also see the truth.

You are debait?

Go back to your own country.

you know dumb has synonyms right

pls some serious debate

The infidels will pay brother, when the one true religion rides to victory in holy battle. It is coming.

God cannot be all knowing and all powerful, whilst humans retain free will. Either he knows what we are about to do and therefore theres no free will, or he doesnt and he's not all knowing
Your god is a lie

I agree with the degeneracy but not the islam crap

>pls some serious debate
How do I patch a hole in my soul?

Religion is for people who r afraid to face the truth. People like u. So instead of trying to spread ur autism go fuk ur mother u fagget.

Wrong.

God knows everything we are going to do but we still have a free will to choose what we are going to do.

You are one step ahead of the other sheep. You know that democracy, gay rights and women rights are degeneracy. Just inform yourself about Islam and you will also become muslim.

No, don't you know that almost all science was made by muslims? Numbers, algebra, soap, war techniques, chess, etc., etc. was brought to you by muslims.

I can't choose to do something different. I lack true choice. Free Will is a lie

Idiots taking the bait in 2017

No, just because Allah knows everything doesn't mean you don't have a choice.

You had the choice to read the Qu'ran, spend time with your family and friends or other useful stuff...

instead you are here

>I am a muslim and cannot stand atheists
Hopefully this cunt will blow herself up and we will never see one of these stupide fucking threads ever again.

Allah knew i would do this at the dawn of time. Therefore i was always going to do this. I had no choice. I cannot choose to do anything but that which Allah knows im going to do.

>I am an atheist and cannot stand muslims. All of you are dumb, dumb sheep who parrot everything they hear from their violent parents and terrorists and promote degeneracy like pedophilia, rape, and murder
>I have talked with all of my muslim friends about their "beliefs" and convinced them all to turn to atheism.
>Debate me! In the end you will also see the truth.

Nah mate, newbait doesnt even know how to do it. THe whole point is to never respond

>atheist logic

You guys are soo stupid it almost hurts.

so unoriginal, how about you actually debate with me?

It's a Neverending Story with your belief thread.

>Atheists promote degeneracy
>Islam promotes fucking animals and kids

Whatever you say, sand-nigger

racist

The West forced these people to be so poor they can only survive by stealing.

zionist lies

JIDF members are not allowed here

I win nyah nyah

you didn't

Allah knows best

>Already aware of degeneracy
>Converting to islam is retarded

Provide a counterargument or stew in your impotence.

Islam will open your eyes for other degeneracy like sleeping on your belly or clapping your hands.

How about you define what free will is and why it should be impossible with an all-knowing God?

All of u just blow up and kill ur selves ur ways are not needed and is only making the world worst.

Urs truly Jesus Christ

>Make the degeneracy worse by converting to a retarded religion
Wew lad

The West killed millions of innocent muslims.
The West pays people for terror attacks to promote hatred towards muslim.
The West is paying the families of all suicide bombers to justify even more killings of innocent muslims.

>Ability to make a choice unimpeded by other entities
All knowing god knows my actions. I can make no other actions than the ones he knows i will make. Since i can do only 1 thing, i lack choice
Duh.

Confusing innocent with justified dear

Don't you have a fucking building to blow up or something?

>The west killed millions of justified muslims
Wut?

It was justified killing, there were no innocents. In Jesus name go fuck a goat and pray to ur false god.

Not him, youre just retarded.

I'll take the fedora fags over turban turds any day.

Amen

U religion is nothing but retarded

Glad u see clear my son

Glad to

fukc ur gay religion fucking camel jockey sand nigger

Religion will not solve your problems.
Put your faith in memes, they will change the world.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Stop posting Carrie Fischer this is triggering.

here u go pooskin

pic related

>Tread

So beautifulSo beautiful