What is the opposite of grey?

What is the opposite of grey?

not grey

Guessing black and white.

Quizmanosisottaporium. Look it up.

There is none - gray is a neutral color therefore it has no opposite and no complimentary colors.

it's also grey, but the from the opposite end of the RGB

ungrey.

brb. fridge.

none, grey is already a mix of 2 opposite colors - white and black

In strictly logical terms this is the right answer

It's not right. It's merely infallable.
It's like answering 1+1= Not 1

Gray

0+0 = not 0

yerg

-grey

Light grey

light grey, not light gay

brown obviously

Thats just an incorrect answer

you didn't really understand what he was saying did you?

Beige

Kek

opposite of grey is gray

1+1 = 1 in logical terms
retard

Straight

It's yellow

In strict logic the opposite of something is not that thing.
Polar opposite is like hot-cold, black-white, spaghetti-tuna fish

Color

win

A perfect gray has no opposite color. An offset gray's opposite color is the offset of the gray from true neutral gray on the opposing side of neutral gray.

>spaghetti-tuna fish

gay

gray is the opposite of gray.Because gray is a mix of black and white if you wanted an inverse version of that you would ad a minus which would turn black white and white black which will give gray

With black, white, and all mixtures thereof (gray), you aren't dealing with color, you are dealing with value, of which every gray has an opposite gray on the opposing side of neutral gray, which is itself the only gray without an opposite.

Nigger it's greay not gray

Am I the only one that goes full autism when this gif plays? Like I get dizzy when I look at it.

Dude

YES.

Now can we finally see your feet? Been waiting like forever...sheesh.

Infrared. It's like gray but invisible.

The opposite of infrared is ultra violet

We have a thing for autistic feet in this thread, sorry, it just happens. If you want to stay here, you gotta show your autistic feet.
Its the rule.

BLUE

Well if you're talking about standard colours, it would be strong blue, strong green, or strong red. It could also be strong cyan, strong magenta, or strong yellow.

There are several ways to represent colours. One of the most basic is in terms of its red, green, and blue components (RGB). Often R, G, and B are given a number (quantity) 0 to 255. For example, strong blue is R=0, G=0, B=255.

So, white is R=255, G=255, and B=255.
Black is R=0, G=0, B=0.
Gray is any shade where R=G=B. The lower the number, the less white is in the colour. So theoretically, black and white are just shades of grey.

Linguistically, grey is "neither black nor white" (not black and not white). So that makes the opposite of gray "black and white." :-)
Source(s):
PhD computer graphics and colour science, plus a good background in boolean logic

I literally found this on google for fucks sake