General rape thread. Post girls youd want to see raped,or post rape content

General rape thread. Post girls youd want to see raped,or post rape content.

what would you want to see happen to her?

Try and fit one of those pumpkins up her ass

kek

Kek this broad was a laff. Talk about a trashy whore.

looks like a cutiie anyway. Would love to try that tight ass while pushing her face into the dirt,screaming.

Charlie Sheen's maid?

cute. If you destroy mine,and I MEAN absolutely fuck her up,i do yours too. Anyone who does mine,gets one,the more brutal the better.

topkek

Nodakgirl96b kik her and tell her all about how your going to rape her.

that's fucked up man

if you only post but dont comment,this thread will die. I wont do everyones just like that.

pull her by the hair into the woods. put her on her knees and throat fuck her. then cum on her face and tits. smear it around so her makeup runs.

tie her up and keep fucking her face and tits

how about her?

Challenge accepted. Feel free to use both, their mother and daughter if that helps

Strip her naked and tie her hands to the outside of her ankles. Put a ring gag in her mouth and nipple clamps with a second set going from her clit to the chain of the first set. Pick up a flogger and start hitting her tits in X patterns on and surrounding her nipples, sometimes striking the chains themselves for the hell of it. Once their plenty red and swollen grab a spray bottle of rubbing alcohol and start spraying on the tender areas to listen to her scream and try to squirm.

Push her onto her chest and use a hardwood paddle on her ass cheeks, With every smack follow it up with the rubbing alcohol, sometimes just spraying it on her asshole and pussy lips.

Set her upright and put my cock into her mouth up to where she starts gagging and hold her head still while plugging her nose shut. Use her gagging reflex against her to stroke the head of my cock while her lungs burn and eyes water from no air and the pain of the rest of her body. Finally pull out to let her breathe but give her cheeks a few backhands before pushing back inside her mouth

Why would you scream user?

That wasn't funny.

Is this considered rape?

sauce

It's hilarious.

I'd love to see her smile as she realizes she loves a fat girthy cock slamming her tight wet cunt. Hear her moan for more. She loves the rape. She craves the rape. She'll crave for more rape. She loves being the defenseless little slut waiting to be taken advantage of.

Japan

Well thats Awesome

It's a cylindrical object going into her mouth hole against her will. Also nude. I'd assume so.

/r/ link

i could totally see them getting confronted by a gang while going home. They would not fuck around and beat the to shit,hitting their body and their faces,untill its fucked. in ten minutes most of their clothes would be gone.the blond one would be busy servicing the cocks they are pushing into her face,letting the guys fuck her ruined face,cum leaking from her broken nose as they are slapping her face with their dicks,some using her hair to jack off. The other on would be push into the top of a dumpster,getting her ass rammed,dry. Although it would be dry at first only,as her ass starts bleeding,rublicating their cocks. the guys would be bigged and bigger,ruining her ass even more. Later,as the blond is getting her pussy smashed,she has to clean his attackers messy cock,gulping their cum,and her anal blood.and that would only be the first 20 minutes or so...

no this is Sup Forums

I'd like to watch my sister getting raped by black guys

anymore super bush girl?

Post pics

wanna talk about it on kik? what is your username?

I'm a woman and I have my rights

what are some good sites with streaming video clips of rape? motherless aint it anymore and the only other thing i know is rarescandals. anybody have a clue?

illegal these daya, friendo

Way too much of a good girl.

then why is rarescandals still up? lmao

surely. would bang that cute face into one of those trees untill she lets me fuck whatever was left of it.

yeah, rape story first

win

Really? I was just about to post some webms of real rape.

FBI

if she doesn't consent to it

I say, go for it anyway imo.

post them,yea

nice bait.

I would tie her arms to head board, slapping her hard as she struggles against me, then tie her ankles up near her legs so her ass and hairy bush is fully exposed

Once she is tied, struggling against her ropes, I would ask her nicely if she wants to feel my cock in her pussy, running my finger tips over her labia, spreading her and forcing 4 fingers into her, with just a little spit to get them in.

She says no, she doesnt want it, tears streaming down her face as I slap her ass harder and harder, still asking if she wants my cock in her pussy.
She keeps refusing, writhing beneath me to try to stop my fist penetrating her whore hole.

Ask her once more if she wants me to fuck her pussy. She says no. I stop fingering her.

I drive the full length of my cock into her dry ass, fucking her hard, and laugh as through sobs of pain and anger she begs me, desperatly to use her pussy, pleads for it

Hot

well you sir, deserved more.

how about this one?

It's pretty hard to get consent once the rohypnol kicks in. So maybe a lot of the vids I have fall into a gray area?

You're such a faggot man. Why do people like you insist on coming on Sup Forums to roleplay with neckbeards about women you can't get and about things you don't have the balls to ever do.

Holy fucking shit this site is bad

You too. Another roleplaying, masturbating, neckbeard faggot.

If we could live our fantasies we wouldn't come here, why do you come here?

Go hard let's see what you got!

I call bullshit, because police are aware of cameras imo.

Post more rape webms

this thread is gay

then you'd be as dumb as this cop, because this is an actual case

he got 'administrative leave'

hot as fuck

No it's not. Idiot.

Police get all the perks.

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

holy shit did that really happen

man cops are dumb

Of course it's fake ffs.

lol. Charlie Sheen jokes never get old for me.

Break her

I would rape the soul out of the midget on the right.

She would scream as I slammed that ass hole and filled it with my man mayo

i would rip that dress off and tear a hole in those stockings. id pinch and bite her nipples while relentlessly fucking her pussy until i tasted blood. Id flip her over and slam that cute perky ass with my broadside of my hand until her cheeks are red and raw. id spit into her asshole and rape it last until she had no more willpower left. once her eyes have that dead look to them id get her to suck me off and finish all over her face and lips.

how would you rape this sweet lil filipina flower?

That is one fat bitch ... I would pay her to stay away from my dick

FBI inbound in 3...2...1..

i would rip apart that red dress with my hands until its in tatters around her waist. id hungrily eye her body and start with her panties, turning over to unpeel them off her cute little ass. id give it a few good hard smacks and then spit on her pussy before forcing my dick in. id get it going til it got nice and wet. tease her about how hot and wet she is getting for her own rape. undo her bra and reveal those bouncy little titties. start gripping them and twisting her nips until i feel her pussy tighten with her yelps of pain. cum all over her tits and stick it in her mouth till she sucks off every last drop.

Id shove her against the column, gut punch her, and choke her with her neccklaces as i forcibly strip her in front of everyone. i make her deepthroat the barrel of my gun before i crack her in the mouth with it, knocking out her front teeth. as shes sobbing and crying i force her to grap one of those antlers and start fucking herself with it, the sharp point penetrating her little pussy, scratching up her innards, drawing blood. i want my fun now so i pull out my cock and ram it unlubed, up her asshole using her hair as a handle and shoving her whole body down around my cock, tearing her o ring, when im about to cum, i pull out, and shove the antler as hard as i can up her pussy, impaling her cervix and into her guts as she slumps down and screams whiile i cum all over her face. i finally piss all over her convulsing body and leave her there to bleed out.

do her?> shes a fat dyke, needs to be hurt.

White men already raped her people and took their lands. What is the worst that can happen now?

considered murder if she drowns

She is getting forced to her knees and throated over and over till she gags. I want her gasping for air. Now that my cock is good and lubed I can take her ass she tries to clench it tight but she screams as it slides up inside. She tries to pull away but falls prone now I can really pump away. I get close and slam into her pussy and tell her I'm going to cum inside. I hold her tight while she cries. Now I'll make her friend fist her pussy to act as a plunger and force the cum deeper inside her.

Keep breaking this girl

Oh fuck look at this little native cum dump post some more for us please

what a nice little white girl body. id twist her nipples until they turned blue and fuck her tight little pussy until it bleeds. then id use the blood to lube her tiny asshole up and slide in up to my balls. id cum so hard and deep inside her my cum would shoot out her nose.

Post More rape webms you cucks its what we le want

What this user said