Does Sup Forums like this movie or is it too feminist for you guys?

Does Sup Forums like this movie or is it too feminist for you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgl-xVubsjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is not a single entity.

you are a shitty troll.

Go hug a speeding bus.

I don't see how people could think it was feminist. all the girls die.

I really enjoyed it. An user described it as, "One long car chase".

The feminism damaged the pace a bit 2/3 through but it was still a great movie.

That's not a quantifiable adjective, son

funny I've watched this movie twice and both times i fell asleep 2/3 of the way through, coincidentally....

My sister is one of the most obnoxious feminists you'll ever meet and she fucking hated it and loved the originals. Just described it as one big car chase with nothing else going for it. If she says that then I'm inclined to believe her.

>big car chase
>seen the first two

I have bad news for you buddy, your sister is retarded.

Ah, yes.
The Official Reddit Cinematic Picture.

I have a friend who loves Furiosa but hates Rey

They're basically the same character FFS

what a fuxkin meme movie

I enjoyed it, but it's not a Mad Max movie

Except they're not. Furiosa is competently, but not a Sue. For one thing, she's only seen to be skilled in a specific area (driving and fighting) which makes sense, she's not good at everything. Secondly, she gwta beaten by Max, then stabbed in the final battle. Thirdly, she needs help from Max and the grannies, she's not capable of doing it all herself.

Probably the best action and stunt choreography since the raid films, the practical effects were nice, and I appreciated that they built all of the cars and crashed most of them, made the action feel real and crunchy.

That said the old school camera tricks like under cranking the frame rate and old western style day for night didn't really work out. Also the wives didn't feel like genuine characters.

Other than that pretty great.

Furiosa is good at driving and fighting, which is LITERALLY ALL THAT HAPPENS IN THE MOVIE

There isn't much else to do in a post-apocalyptic wasteland bro

That doesn't invalidate my point, you retard

Rey needs help from Finn, Han, Chewie, and Rogue Squadron also, otherwise she would have been fucked once she got captured by Kylo Ren

It's unironically actionkino. I love it

She clearly escaped without her help though. Why would you post such stupid shit that can clearly be disproven just by watching the movie? There's opinion, and then there's clear and demonstrable facts which happen onscreen. You're a fucking retard.

Seconding this as hard as I can.
The women get shot, ran over, and fucked up just like everyone else.
Even Furiosa gets her shit kicked in harder than Max.
If anything, this movie spits in the face of feminism and shows what 'equality' really means.

>She clearly escaped without her help though

Oh she got off the planet all by herself? Oh, you mean she escaped an incompetent stormtrooper and climbed around a bit

Did she blow up the space station? Han, Chewie, and Rogue Squadron did that

She didn't even kill the bad guy, she just left a scar on his pretty face after a man did the majority of the fighting for her and almost got killed in the process while her ass was unconscious

She reversed Ren's mind trick, then used it on troopers and escaped her cell. Clearly didn't need anyone. She's so hypercompetent throughout the film, she obviously would have just stolen a TIE fighter, and Oh my god why am I arguing things which are obvious with a shill?

The current affairs sjw writing like MEN RUINED THE WORLD comes off as shit

Does the first Mad Max movie explain Max's trauma with that kid he keeps hallucinating about?

too feminist for me, but i'd probably watch a heavy fan edit, the explosions and real effects and awesome

>a Force user tries to mind-trick another Force user
>ends up accidentally teaching her how to use it

Ren is established throughout the film as being a cocky little shit, who can't back it up

He thinks he can mind-rape her like he did to Poe earlier in the film, not realizing that she's Force-sensitive

Still, all it does is buy her a bit of time, while Han and Chewie and Finn do the actual busy-work of setting the explosive charges(and Han dies in the process even)

I believe that's supposed to be his daughter

They're just both pretty shitty characters and neither Max nor Finn should have had any interest in helping either girl

Hardy is garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgl-xVubsjI

>muh holocaust denier!

how can it be feminist if all the women in the movie would've failed hard if it wasn't for max?