What's the quickest way to get really fat?

What's the quickest way to get really fat?

consume fat.

Fat shakes that offer 3000+ calories alone. Drink twice daily while increasing diet astronomically and don't exercise.

Not really, the body is unable to bind fat as easily. You'll likely get fatter, but also massive diarrhea. Go for sugar and fat combined. Fat carbs is also a good idea. Try working out REALLY hard for a month first to get your metabolism working, then go on your lard diet and sit still as much as possible.

Eat more fetus.

It's like having little people inside of you.

fast carbs*

Consume more fat, sugar, more processed foods,and calories. Also,
Why do you want to be really fat?

Move to USA

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

This

Go on a fish asshole diet.
10lbs/day weight gain guaranteed.

eat any of the 'quick and easy' foods that the FDA in USA approves.

like what in image
most of the ingredients are illegal to be added to 'food' in most other countries. (due to toxins that cause cancer n stuff)

Fat fetish.

I have good looks (ish) so I'm not worried about looking ugly.

I just want to be a big ball of blubber, something about that makes me arroused.

How many gluttons here on Sup Forums?

checked

give reason for getting fat and i will show you a guaranteed fast way to fatness

I can relate. My body can't handle IRL weight gain at all, so my fantasies about self-obesity are super-intense.

get married

Fat fetish.

I'm not a glutton, but I want to be.

I look good as a thin dude, but I want to be bigger, I want to be plump and soft.

water retention my nig. you know dominos pizza? that has prob half your daily sodium in like 2 peices. eat that all day every day. you will get incredibly fat, but also you will very likely die before 50

watermelon
water retention
dominos convention

the recipe for fat

I used to be one and I'm getting better

TFW you will never be a shameless fat fuck, reveling in your own gluttony and obesity.