Hey /b

Hey /b
What's your new years resolutions?

Mine is drinking less.
I got a great wife, child on the way, great education (MSc), great job, huge house. Still I'm drinking way to much. I wanna shape up /b. But I feel I'm to weak to do it. I can't blame a bad childhood or anything. I'm just being useless? Anyone in the same position? Anyone wanna change their life? Share the love /b

Poke

smoke more dope and eat more pussy

Getting a car, 2 jobs, an apt

Getting off my ass and keep same job for year

I need a religion or something. I'm really weak minded

Resolution on getting a religion. That's a good one

thats a lazy ass pic...its clearly a female drivnig and based on the cup I'd say she's at Hardee's

MSc on what subject?

I drink a shit ton of liquor
gonna cut down, limit myself to beer and eventually stop altogether

And what country are you from?

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap-leak-cf

>making a decision to change
>Waiting for a pointless position of the earth in orbit to do it
>Failed before you even started

I want to start going more to the gym and getting back into shape
I want to save up more money and keep my job for the whole year
and maybe id start cooking more, eating healthier

I've been trying to make a change in my life too. Been losing weight over the past past two months by eating better and drinking less.
Drinking is actually harder to give up than smoking weed was. I noticed that my stomach has been much better after starting this diet and drinking less.
Good luck guys.

Commit suicide

not masturbating out of boredom

i'm14andthisisdeep

how much you drinking?

Keep doing what i'm doing. The direction things are going is good.

>I got a great wife, child on the way, great education (MSc), great job, huge house.

After Mz. Wonderful drops that case file, she will no-fault you and you will start a feels thread about it. You are going to fall hard and fast.

You got a great education, but still don't know when to use "too" instead of "to". Are you drunk right now?

90% of all chan new years resolution

I'll share a few.
>Learn 3 new coding languages
>Complete 5 Dramas and 10 anime
>lose 15 more lbs
>Astral project
>read four books to completion
>finish "Romance of the Three Kingdoms"
>become conversational in Korean OR Mandarin
>stop comparing myself to others, particularly family members and 'friends' who have all abandoned me
>survive

Honestly, to be the best man i can be to my girlfriend

Quit dip.

Also it'd be nice to drink less but I'm the top fine wine salesperson at my company so sampling 20+ wines at 9am is pretty regular. At least I can say my tastes are refined, so if I had a choice of shitty vodka or nothing at all I'd be completely sober

I was also thinking about doing the reverse of typical resolutions and maybe pick up some more bad habits. YOLO and all that