ITT: what was your gf/wife doing when the ball dropped?

ITT: what was your gf/wife doing when the ball dropped?

bump

I went to a New Year's party with my gf and let her go to a back room where she got fucked by 5 or 6 guys. It was so hot, especially since I dressed her up sexy before we got there

PROTIP: That cuck shit may be great to jack to, but it will do ANY relationship in fast. When she doesn't see you as her alpha anymore (women want the best option they have a chance with), there's little reason for you to be around anymore.

I think many cucks think women will be happy with an alphamale and a beta (the cuck), but the truth is the cuck, at that point, is superfluous, everything she needs the alpha does better so you're gonna get cut loose.

I'm all for having fun with fetishes but some will damage relationships beyond repair.

I'd advise you get a handle on the situation and hit the breaks, if by some miracle, it's not too late.

shill

It's fine. It's just sex

nope. He asked what she was doing when the ball dropped. I was just honest

appreciate it...
my wife hates doggystyle, but got reemed for hours last night by a friend

So I don't believe any of you

"I would eat out my own sister for you."
- Drunk Gf fucking me

That's really hot

How'd she take their cum?

got nothing to gain by lying, I just know there's a crowd that'd be interested

Sounds like you got yourself a 3 way

i know my ex gf was getting fucked last night

Lol sadly probably not, even she admitted her sis probably wouldn't be into it. When I asked how, she said she'd do it "while she was asleep"

he comes over to smoke a bowl & chill. she takes a xanax bar.

Fucking nice

More?

t. liberal

we're watching war dogs, we're making out & her pussy is slick.. I'm laying back on the couch & she's on me kissing me....horny af. leggings slid down and she gets on all four with her ass facing my boy. he stretched her as he slid it in but she warmed up quickly

Lol have fun with your shit life u beta libtard

Mine was actually slobbering on her first BBC on vacation

Mine just chilled in the void not existing

mine hates the thought of black cock but loves big cock

She's on the pill. So all of them used her as a cum dump and came inside her pussy.

Except one guy. He pulled out and her swallow his nut. I could actually smell his cum on her breath later lol

It's obviously a fake story spergelord.

Dating some other guy

being dead

Bought my gf some new lingerie at xmas, last night at party she started flashing it to me after midnight

Took her home got my dick sucked and fucked her raw

Good times