Help mi what is this? I m having sex with only my grfriend

Help mi what is this? I m having sex with only my grfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

discoveryhealthjournal.com/2011/08/information-about-penile-fracture.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's the herp fam.
I know this because I've got it too.
have fun

It looks tender to the touch, as if the epidermal layer is missing.

more information would help. Go through when it started. How it feels. ect.

on an unrelated note:
whats with the bumps on the shaft of your penis?

What can i do?

>herpes
its not herpes.

Every morning i can a lot of white stuf around my penis head

Probably balanitis. Wash more, try not to dry with a towel but in the air. Don't use harsh soaps use more delicate/moisturising shit.

Dump your gf, which probably got it from Jamal Thundercock and finally passed it to you

It's called a penis. Look it up at Wikipedia.

your gf is fucking niggers behind your back

Will it go away?

Have you been having a lot of sex/jerking off a lot? Especially if your girl is dry or you jerk off roughly with no lube. This just looks like friction burns. Treatment is no sexual activity for a while.

white stuff is likely just puss and such. wash gently before you go to bed. Don't wear bottom clothing to bed. Especially if you wear tight underwear.

Yes im a having sex.. my girfriend is never dry. I think its infection

also a possibility
really you should go in.

It's a small dick

Herpes. So no, you're not.

That's damage. You broke it. See doctor before Peyronie's disease kicks in.

> It's a small dick
That what i thought first is

i had that too, just wait week or two and will be okay

OP... Relax. Seriously, relax. Sup Forums is not the best place for STI advice. Luckily for you, this looks nothing like any STI out there. It's NOT herpes despite what anyone says. It honestly just looks like some basic skin irritation. Many many many men will have this happen time to time. If I were you, I would wash my penis with some soap, dry it well, and put some triple antibiotic ointment on it. I can pretty much promise you it will be better by tomorrow if not a few hours. That works for me anyways.

It's not a STI. He broke it. discoveryhealthjournal.com/2011/08/information-about-penile-fracture.html?m=1

With a loud popping sound he broke it like an airbed under a fat couple.

just wash your dick mate, its nothing serious. just do as the guys here are saying

blunt trauma to an erect penis