What does Sup Forums think of wake and bake also weed talk

what does Sup Forums think of wake and bake also weed talk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzB9XCrwvMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its nice, id much prefer to stop smoking though, i enjoy it a little too much though

bump

Once I thought how far I could go, then I realized that I was there already from before I got there.

Wake and bake was cool when I was a kid but I got shit to do now.
I can't be taking a nap three hours after I wake up and feel drowsy all day.

shit i never feel drowsy all day

It's great, I love a sativa-leaning hybrid (to avoid drowsiness but still get a mellow vibe) but I personally have to stop.

I've built up too much of a tolerance and barely feel anything when I smoke a bowl. Shit sucks too, because I use weed to manage my depression & panic attacks.

Same here i'm 22 been smoking daily for 5 years and if i smoke in the morning it will be the most unproductive and lazy day ever. The only thing i'll be able to do is cleaning.

I'm ok with it, typical weekday I take two dabs before I head off to work

I'm the same way,I give it a few hours after I wake up now.
I'm about to smoke a bowl tho.
Who's smoking with me?

How do you smoke daily for years and not build a tolerance? I've smoked daily for 3 solid months and I get diminishing returns like crazy. Like 3 bowls to get me where 1 bowl used to.

Even tried mixing smoking and vaping, but that only worked for like a week (I guess the thc is the same regardless of how you inhale it, but the high feels a little different ).

16 days sober here, never felt better in my life. do it

i got super pissed last night and when i woke i was "at least i have a little weed" and then i remembered i havent smoked for like 6 years

smoking weed is like one of the worst possible things you could do if you are depressed

Makes me tired. I only smoke before I wanna sleep.

I've heard weed gives people panic attacks

Wake and bake always give me that "what am i doing with my life" feeling.

I preffer to smoke at night.

Weed is my motivator.
It helps me wake up.
It makes work not so bad.
I enjoy going to work when I'm high.

Dumb ass. Being high at work is stupid. Should never be under the influence at a job

for me it is a little strange

totally fine and really fucking happy with a medium-low dose (around 4-5 hits of a jay, sometimes 2-3 times a night)

when i take more anxiety starts kicking in, high doses are not really enjoyable except while masturbating which takes me in another world then rofl

Wtf? It's wonderful for it, you just have to pick your type right and not be a lazy bastard doing it for the sole purpose of getting high and doing it recreationally.

You can just use the CBD kinds and never feel the high, and it's wonderful for depression too.

It can. Some people freak out. It really depends on the person's handling capabilities, the type of weed, the concentration and the amount.

Most people don't put very much thought into it and think there is no more to it.

It wouldn't be a multi-billion dollar industry of it was so simple.

What do you do for work?

Wake & bake's were fun when I was younger (and just sat in class stoned) but I agree it makes the rest of the day useless. I think anybody that enjoys smoking herb for the right reasons has gone through a similar phase of smoking at any and every chance.

Old fag here. Smoke all day everyday & run a major web facing products group infrastructure across a dozen datacenters. I do the boardroom thing when I have to go into the office. It keeps me sane in a job that goes 24x7x365. As long as you can function id say smoke it the fuck up

I'm go to Colorado in the summer just to do it before I hike. The combination is amazing. Worth the drive from Kansas city.

It is dumb, but it also doesn't affect people the same way. Heavy long term users won't feel the same affects as occasional or even moderate users. Your brains aren't processing it the same way.

I.e. Smoking a full bowl of GG doesn't do anything for me. I can smoke .5 gram without feeling any impairment, and instead of feeling high the tightness in my chest just loosens and I'm capable of talking to other people without freaking out.

bro you gotta try oil then. that shit will fuck you

I wish I could join the industry in some way, I fucking love it so much. Cannibis really changes how I'm able to interact with people (I can do it now).

I'm a software dev with a data fetish but the confidence / ease of mind / lack of fucks weed gives me doesn't extend to life-changing decisions like changing jobs.

and those pens dont smell @ all :) I use them in the Airports at the lounge with 0 issues

pens are garbage, rigs are where it's at. it's like comparing smoking from a pipe to a bong

And to be clear I am not in the industry. In the SaaS field but nothing to do with weed. My internal customers are the development groups I am the shim layer between angry developers and angry infrastructure people

Depends on your use case. I have a nice Dab rig but I am not going to drag that on a trip on the other side of the coast. Prefilled oil pens have been the best thing since sliced bread for me. I can smoke, pretty much, anywhere at any time I want. That is a hard upside to beat

I use oils & extracts just not a dab rig. I need one.

Using oil with my vape works great but it doesn't get hot like dab rigs do, it's just a normal high.

Using a concentrated form is nice that way because you can stretch it longer than flower.

Your body gets used to Wax\Shatter\Crumble pretty quickly too. I try to use it on holidays or sex parties when I am away from home :) My lungs couldnt handle that shit all the time

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey.
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs.
They make a club.
And beat their brother, down.
How they survive so misguided is a mystery.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzB9XCrwvMk

Ah I got you. Misread. I'm in a generalist role between a couple integration layers myself (R&D, prod management, licensing & support) making sure they all talk and play nice. Doing whatever pops up really.