What the fuck even is this board?

What the fuck even is this board?

Its just a bunch of autists pretending to like shitty music for the sake of being contrarian.

All of the shit posted here is objectively awful.

You think we don't know that. We're just afraid to lose our edge bro. Bad bait.

it's sad how much they're elitist about it too

dont lose your edge bro it's the only thing that goes with your inability to comprehend music thoroughly

Lurk more.

this board is a shit show

Truer words have never been spoken.

Honestly just drown yourself in irony and complacency then you will fit in here.

I got good taste BRAH. I've moved past lying to myself. Most music on this board is boring indie rock or shitty experimental. You also got the pop Waifu stuff and the overhyped mumble rappers.

Also the "losing my edge" is a reference to LCD Soundsystem. Look it up BRO.

You have to understand that reason the majority is here is that they like obscure shitty music that if the voiced a passion for it on other boards (like Reddit) it would get down voted into the obscurity that it belongs in. The very same reason they are out casts in life in general.

I've lurked enough. I know the drill.

>Check out this ALBUM by flying door dystopia
>Awww dude that's amazing
>ENTIRE ALBUM IS 10, 12 MINUTE SONGS THAT SOUNDS LIKE THEY WERE RECORDED IN A GARAGE.
>GTFO, that ALBUM is for plebs
>Haha, at least we aren't listening to NORMIE music.
>We are far too unique and interesting to like good music

You go to any board and replace "music" with the topic and you'll find the exact same thing.

Especially Sup Forums, fuck those guys.

Idk. /biz/ is basically "crypto currency general."

the music on this board really isn't all that different except maybe for noise/musique concrete, and even then its barely even mentioned. you're sincerely a pleb with no sense of adventure or of wonder to be wary to discover new music and being detered because you found one album you didn't appreciate

It's you guys who are the edgy contrarians. If you're not in academia or from a sophisticated background where studying and listening to classical and jazz is common place because that's what you grew up with and played then Sup Forums, rym, and scruffi-core are the best kinds of music out there for your a rock/pop listener. This excludes p4k buzzbands btw.

>Its just a bunch of autists pretending to like shitty currencies for the sake of being contrarian.

LCD Soundsystem is boring BROTHER

>detered because you found one album you didn't appreciate
>Muh ALBUM

>LCD Soundsystem
>Boring

Dubs of truth

Come at me BROTHER. I've had enough your crap BRO.. I'm a featherweight boxer BRUH.