Got drunk and smoked hash last night - worst fucking experience ever

Got drunk and smoked hash last night - worst fucking experience ever.
I can no longer enjoy weed, I hate the high, the uncomfortable feeling, the intensity when i've smoked too much, it makes me anxious and nauseous every time now.

I'll be trying ecstasy in a month or so, if I absolutely hate weed will I hate this as well?

Depends on if you take it alone or with female company

Tyler?

You cant hate molly, also depends, if its pure mdma its awesome, but if its the pills you might get max 50% mdma. Also if you are in company with some good close friends everything should turn out right

How intense is it? Is it controllable ?

Try not drinking when you smoke weed idiot. One or the other, but never both.

its really really intense, but semi controllable

Molly is totally different from weed, lmao. Weed makes me uncomfortable too, so I understand that, but any other substance should not affect you similarly.

My brain is messed up or something, because when I smoke weed I literally faint. It might be medicating some underlying issue so hard that I can't handle the adjustment. And if it's not that, it's just pure anxiety and paranoia.

Take the molly. Should make you really enjoy existence.

this. you cant hate mdma you WILL feel fucking amazing what so ever. even just chilling at home lying in your bed with many blankets feels like the best in the world. guess what making out with a girl feels like...

Like....can you describe it a little bit more?
I HATE how weed gets real intense sometimes, too uncomfortable for me and I Freak out.
Can the same shit happen here?

or maybe just dont do drugs

dont worry dude, weed is a psychedelic while molly is an upper. something completely else, you wont even have this brainfuck while on weed

Why not? We're sentient human beings capable of modifying that sentience. Might as well have fun with being alive, eh? The default sober state isn't necessarily the best or most effective state of being.

Only pussies think like this

can confirm that, last night was horrible

Stop being an anxious cunt.

true
You do know that the world we perceive right now and the state we call ''sober'' is not the real world as it truly is? We are just a compiler reading code

what brainfuck on weed?

See

for me weed lets my thought race so much. If i only think short about a bad thing i get locked in the thought loop. on low-med doses this is not really bad, i think about something else and its gone but on high doses i just keep coming back to that topic which can be really unconfortable

>eh

THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS COMING

It's possible I suppose, but in my experience unlikely. MDMA causes the pleasure-sensing receptors in your brain to flood with serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine, all of the chemicals that make you feel good. So while it can be pretty intense you're usually riding a wave of absolute euphoria. I've never had anything but a hell of a good time with molly and I also tend to feel sketchy when I smoke too much weed. You'll probably be fine man.

so ecstasy doesn't have this whole spacing out thing or am I wrong?

>2016++;
>not getting crossfaded

faggot

I just took half last night for the first time. It was nice not to intense, a perfect dose for me. the only thing that sucked was the size of my pupils, even on a low dose.

You smoking weed doesn't affect the problem you're thinking about, stop being an anxious cunt.

>weed
>psychedelic
pick one.

Kek

just from that short post of yours it sounds like you're not educated about drugs or your own body and mind

good luck

I think you're confusing biology for willpower. Fuck off, lol. Go smoke your weed and enjoy being a non-anxious cunt if that helps you feel more secure, though.

>biology
>psychology

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Weed is a depressent

>REEEEEEE
WRYYYYYYYYYY

newfags.

weed is also a psychedelic. thats not even an opinion thats a fact rofl

lol u r gay

Most effective post 2017/10

it actually is a stimulant, depressant, and pseudo-psychedelic all at once. just calling it a psychedelic is an oversimplification and would be completely inaccurate if someone tried some acid expecting weed like effects lol

well as i said you cant really compare. hard to describe a feeling you know? its just something completely else, it doesnt compare to a weed high.

see

>being this fucking gay

99% of all people get uncomfy from weed that is SATIVA.

USE indica > relaxed + happy regardless of dose

USE sativa > SOOOONIIIIICCCCCCCCCCC

Its very mildly physcoactive but that doesn't mean its a physcedelic

Good. More weed for us.

>being this new

Not supposed to be effective, it's just a reaction

learn to fucking spell you braindead chimp

I've never been a fan of weed. Molly's the ultimate party drug really. Just opens you up and makes you feel close to everyone. Music sounds a lot more intense and kissing girls a le top meemay.

>a le top meemay.
symptom of MDMA frying your brain

Laughed so hard, ty.

Try Salvia Divinorum

>physcoactive

Most any substance is "psychoactive." Psychoactive has nothing to do with psychedelic. Pot isn't a "mild" psychoactive, by any means. Mild would be things like your beta blockers, and maybe anti-depressants.

Weed is a hallucinogen --> psychedelic drug, unless psychedelic strictly means "seeing psychedelic patterns," which most "psychedelics" don't actually achieve.

help me, please.

OH'S!!!! I didn't kno you was here granma, SOSRRYY

i have smoked weed for like 5 years now, and i have big problems with my thoughts. i have more thoughts of how peoples look at me and stuff i said befor. and it aslo makes me wanna smoke alone now insted of with friends

Anxious/nauseous=inhibition of GABA in the brain. Try taking a GABA supplement an hour or so before you smoke.

yes u can. I hate it because it make me angry as hell. Worst feeling ever. Weed sucks too. I rather stay sober or take LSD.

Jesus Christ it's worse than I thought

Just trying to demonstrate my rage. Laughter is merely a byproduct. Have another shitty food image. This ones less rare tho :(

that's not me m8 I don't know what's going on there.

Llmao dude. Maybe you should spend your money on a gym membership instead of drugs.

Because going to the gym is so much more fun than doing drugs. Lol@u

maybe you should spend some money on not being an homo, pshh kiddo

This. Drugs are for fags really

>said the guy who's never taken them
don't knock it till you try it.

Referring to posters virgin status.
I like how easily triggered most drug users are. Did the drugs fuck up your brain already?

Unfortunately I cannot change my urge to suck cuck. At least I'm not a lowlife druggie.

Cock sucking faggot>Lowlife drug user

'I don't need alcohol, or drugs to have fun. because I'm I'm high on life! I-I'm better than everybody!'

Stay pleb kiddo

Stay cucked.

Yeah playing around with druggies is funny they get offended really fast for the stupidest shit.

Typical middle-class drug user. You mediocre job isn't stimulating enough for you? You're too poor for quality drugs? Fucking pleb

I'll have you know I make memes for a living.

Welcome to adulthood OP.

(next you'll be getting a job)

Fuck. Sorry, I take everything back. I'll leave you with all my rare Pepe's and be on my way.

Underated

welcome to another 17 years in your mother's basement user.

Probably you big fucking pussy

lol

keep smoking and keep living in your moms basement.

>win-win

stay in your moms basement junkiefaggot

jokes on you, my moms dead!

I wouldn't give up just yet op, crossfading can be really shitty for some people. One of my buddies gets the spins really bad when he crosses, but enjoys weed alone on a regular basis.

No, totally different drug.. You'll become very energetic

Remember to have water around when you take it, you'll get cotton mouth pretty fast.. seriously

Better yet, don't do any drugs. I quit weed a year ago and I only drink alcohol occasionally.

stop doing drugs you fucking retard.