What if we 15000 years ago tamed the moose instead of the wolf?

What if we 15000 years ago tamed the moose instead of the wolf?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_domestic_dog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

then we'd call them dogs

Wolves aren't tamed.

Can't imagine building a moose house from shit lying around in the garage.

dogs are tamed wolves

Bump

What if ancient civilizations made the decision to ride women into combat instead of horses?

Well that would be pretty hard to do since most of the animal population was mega-fauna at that point. Dogs were really only tamed because they were small compared to other carnivores and they got smart when they realized humans could do all the work. When an animal is large and a herbivore, there's not a lot a human can do besides fence it in and slaughter it eventually.
That being said, it'd be dope to have a mini-moose to play fetch with, take to the moose park, ect.

Dogs are wolves that have been selectively bred for certain characteristics. We didn't tame dogs, we tamed wolves, then selected specific wolves to breed for certain characteristics.

God, I want to see what a moose park would look like now...

A bunch of really pissed off animals with horns that want to maul the shit out of everything in sight

All the women would die of child birth in like 9 months later is what.

I mean...they're going to die one way or another

I suppose you're right...we should have rode women into battle. I bet Renaissance art would have been hilarious.

So no loud children? I wanna live in that reality.

What is canada

I think its a mixture of wolves coming close to humans for food, and humans associating the baby wolves with large head/eyes as human babies and raising them, then making use of the wolves hunting abilities. Moose dont have any of those qualities so it couldnt have happened.

Even today if you walk around with a puppy, mindless women will walk up to you just to make high pitched sounds like it was a human baby

It's because wolves and humans are pack predators that have very similar social structures, and make up for each others' shortcomings. They say the taming of wolves is what allowed humans to conquer the planet.

Come on, baby elks are friggin a-door-able

Mongolian cavalry archers would have had a much harder time

How are people this stupid?

Ah, but did we domesticate the wolf or did they domesticate us?
Think about it.
We do the "hunting" for them nowadays. All they have to do is keep us company and lick our faces from time to time.

them on elks could have worked... somewhat.
picrelated

And you're a fuckwit who doesn't see you corrected nothing. His point is still totally valid (and pretty fucking spot on) faggot.

The fact the human race owns them and eats them. I'd say we domesticated them....

What the fuck is wrong with the lighting? Looks photoshopped

Women would be much funnier though

Probably just a filter.

No, it isnt. Dogs didn't exist. They weren't tamed for their size. Wolves are huge. They weren't tamed because they were small

We tamed niggers too. How long until dogs are considered people in the US and women can marry them

Also, dogs LOVE working. A dog that isn't working is a dog that has no purpose, one that acts out and misbehaves. I have a cattle dog. As a puppy he found a yoga ball and instantly started herding it, having never seen a cow before. He's happiest when he has a purpose. Them getting smart by being lazy makes no sense if you actually know dogs.

If selective breeding can turn a wolf into a chihuahua then just imagine what could be done with a human. It would be cool.

Too bad everyone became pussies about eugenics. That held a lot of potential.

There are still wild wolves. Dogs are domesticated wolves

We could be producing natural XXX cup tits by now

Not necessarily true:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_domestic_dog