Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

they don't stay mad TOP ZOZ

They arent fat drunken slobs

because they look like they're 20 until they're 60

Because they're cute. Especially Korean girls

because they're small and the pussy is tight.

Cuz dem white boyz got dat small dick.

most asians are repulsive looking...The few pretty ones have had tons of plastic surgeries or have mixed parentage

Dating a filipino 3.14. She's Pacific islander, but essentially right by China/East Asia geographically. I really appreciate her family culture and morals. She isn't materialistic. She is honest. She is loyal. And her smile gives meaning to my life. She is my Mikasa and I am her Titan.

Also, the great sex and snuggling is a major perk. I plan to spend the rest of my life making her smile.

U got dat lil dick nigga.

Asians are, to white men, what white women are to black men.

asian chicks are uglier than niggers tho

Who is this girl? Seems familiar

>2017
>not using plastic surgery to enhance your apparence

Sauce

Nice feets

Because modern generations of Asians (i.e. Asian-Americans) are very successful, independent, aren't tied down to western culture (religion, sexual constraints) and are down for a lot of things. They aren't really as submissive as Asian Asians, but they still would be willing to try new things.

They are very tight, and they like working out (at least here in SF).

I like em, but not more than white women. Just seems like they like me more than white women, so, take what the good lord gives ya I guess

>good lord

Is this 2007? Fucking religiousfags.

Anri Sugihara

She's a gravure idol. No nudes available.

Then its all down hill from there
.. basically a cliff really

by the time you are 60 and if you are with the same woman looks cease to matter bro. If you've been together for that long.. you really have chemistry

I'd take this over constant gradual decline. When you're old, you'd either stay with her no matter how she looks, or dump her for a ~40yo. Assuming you two were the same age, if you're 10 years older than her, it wont be a problem anyways

also for most people looks really don't matter after a certain point. As long as your SO is healthy, happy, and makes you strive to be better you are set for life. IDK what the obsession with looks is with all the newer Sup Forums people. It is disconcerting.