Michigan girls. Bonus for downriver

Michigan girls. Bonus for downriver.

This is no a thread about Anornmymors

Post Holland

Post bay city

bump for interest

Alpena reporting in, waiting for imminent 404

Bump lets get so new years cheer

Fuck you. Nothing cheerful about anything anymore.

If this is what Michigan girls look like we can end this thread right here, thanks.

Does she do the alcoholics anonymous thing?

Yup!! Yes please!

586 here

You like?

Very much so!

I have videos but I can't take the damn sound off so Sup Forums won't let me post em,
But here's her tight pussy

Any face?

No

>tight pussy

that cow probably has a pussy that feels like sticking your dick in a tub of warm mayonnaise

I have fucked a few fatties in my day, not a one is tight.

Name?

Sucks for you man, cause this one was fucking tight

Why is that? Seriously I've noticed that too

Guess

Need all of her

> feels like sticking your dick in a tub of warm mayonnaise
What the fuck is wrong with that?

517 Stormee G

Jordan?

I think it is lack of musculature and kegel strength

Nope

got a body shot?

I am not saying there is anything wrong, notice I said I have been with a few fatties.

They get the job done and suck a dick like the cure for fatness is in there.

checking in from sterling heights. Anyone got any of Hannah R?

>I have fucked a few fatties in my day, not a one is tight.

You actually, truly think the tightness of a woman's pussy has something to do with the size of the rest of her body?

Wow

any 616 milfs?

Nah all I have now

Not at all, just something I have noticed from the overweight women that I have had the pleasure of sticking my dick in.

Portland Slut

seconded. Their vag just feels wider.

Goes to ASU now but used to live in Holt. Alexis C.

she doesnt have red hair does she?

He's correct and you sound like a virgin.
Fat women also have a very high rate of vaginal prolapse... The interstitial fat bears down on the organs below it, and the lack of physical activity means those muscles are weak.

It doesn't happen overnight but it happens over time and more often than you'd think. I did my residency in urology, and obese women have a multitude of gynecological/urological problems that thinner women do not.

Any Livonia Stevenson wins from 07-08?

Face

fat ex of mine is getting surgery for endometriosis, always has urology appointments and physical therapy. They keep telling her to lose weight and it won't effect her as badly but she's stayed fat for years now. Also her vag was wide.

This

thank you Dr. Pussy

Nah

Clarkston bitches!

The younger they start to see problems, the more chance that it will progress into a prolapse. We're seeing a lot of non-urological issues as well, now... Upper ileal Chrons is starting to be prevalent among the obese... And it isn't generally caught by a colonoscopy, since you don't generally check the upper ileal area, so the symptoms go untreated and the person thinks it's IBS due to their atrocious eating habits... Then down the line it's finally diagnosed correctly and the damage is so severe that removing a section of intestine is the only remedy.

There has to be Clarkston anons out there.

pussy

Sadly, only about 5% of the pussys I see are worth looking at.

Cmon Tc!

Clarkston bump!

Anyone identify her?

517?

Any 248 girls?

O noes u called me a pussy. Whatevs will I do!