Do any of you turds have what it takes to roast me? .... sissies

Do any of you turds have what it takes to roast me? .... sissies...

sure.
You have overdeveloped arms that are clearly skinny as hell if you look straight at them, in fact it looks like you forgot to train anything else, squat more fgt.
Also nice gap teeth, must come in handy opening bottles.

you look gay

/thread

i'd let you suck me off

Your arms bigger than your head

Too bad everyone that knows me knows that I would never do that! Nice try!

You look like you can't even throw a punch. In fact your tiny shoulders won't even allow you to throw a punch with power behind it.

Your forehead could be used to light the way for boats.

Looks can be deceiving...I'll just leave it at that

Looks cab be deceiving....ill just leave it at that.

The only type of roasts you like are food roasts! fat ass!

small shoulders but developed biceps, something is wrong here with your routine. But lets get on the looks.. your hairline is way up and those corners are a sign of balding or just weirdly big square forhead!? Looking at your hair-structure i can positively label you as a jew! Also you have those wrinkle things under your eyes, so i am assuming you look older then you really are (and this not in the positive way).

Next time you shop a pic, try to get both sides even.

You look like a buff version of stewart from The Big Bang Theory.

I don't know what's receding more, your hairline or your chances with the opposite sex as each year passes by you faggot.

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol

His left arm just looks smaller because you're looking at the biceps straight on.

But you wouldn't know what muscles really look like, fucking fat body.

I am watching season 2 now...really enjoy it so far

I'll give you 10 years than you go bald