How does one quit smoking?

How does one quit smoking?

I don't know.... I smoke 75 cigarettes a day

i started smoking when i was 16. 8 years later i still let a pack last a week. idk how you guys can smoke an entire pack in one sitting and not feel like shit.

inb4 vapefags

Stop buying tobacco

You just stop. It's really not that hard, just build an intense disgust and hatred towards them.

imagine they're tiny little nigger dicks and if you put your mouth on them you are gay

Yah you just stop it's not hard.

just stop breathing OP.. like at all.. end yourself

Or just remember that smoking is for niggers and their white trash girlfriends.

1 day at a time.

Be an hero.

I quit sometime back in July. Smoked my last one and went to bed, never bought another pack. Been around it while out at bar with no temptation. Don't ask me how, I don't know.

Just stop it. Grow a pair and stop whining.

1443 days since I last smoked. I have an app on my phone to keep track of it. Not to motivate or anything, just for shits and giggles.

I smoked around 5-10 a day for 5 years. Weirdly I quit when I got tonsillitis, for about a week I was so ill that all my craving literally disappeared. When I got better the cravings were much weaker s just decided to quit.

None of you are even smokers. You can't say you smoke 4 a day and be a smoker. That's like smoking a bowl a day and being a stoner. I go through a pack a day and 2 grams a day. I make one of those hard in a week op shut the fuck up. You don't need to quit your not even at risk for cancer.

>Be me, smoker
>Go to doctor for physical
>Doc says results not good, says I need to get healthy
>Ask doc if I should quit smoking
>Doc says I can keep smoking, it's not a big deal
>Awesome!
>In fact, I can smoke a pack a day for the rest of my life!
>Sweet!
>Then doc gets all serious and shit
>"But if you do, the rest of life will be less than 5 years."
>The news just keeps getting better!

Save up like a bottle of butts for two weeks randomly add water when you want to quit take a big sniff of the bottle

The first 2 weeks are the worse but by the third day the withdrawal cravings wont get any worse. The cravings will never fully go away but they get easier to deal with over time.

*One of those jars

quit job and you won't be able to afford any