Post your guilty pleasure

mine is blink, i love those emo faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blink isn't emo, queer.

Blink isn't emo, fag.

they might not be hawthorne hights their content is sappy as fuck

close enough you emo faggot

I still listen to a lot of industrial and some nu metal and metalcore.

Blinks not emo you slut

OP here ok so i fucked up on the technicality but you know what i mean

Embarrassing

who is this nigger?

XXXTENTACION

very nice even jimmy urine hates this band

How BBNG is a guilty pleasure? They are great.

hows this for emo

THIS IS WHAT LIVING LIKE THIS DOES
only good album they ever did

where you want to be was good too

this boy band with instruments

why is liking all the small things so taboo

you fucking hipsters ; its a objective good song

you can not prove me wrong. Dont even try.
I have an iq of 143 - i am a genius

your epitaph will be "he who spent his life shitposting on a music board for nerds"

I was psychotically obsessed with these two, in my teenage years. I still like some of their songs today.

Literally my fav band :(

hay dumbass the whole point is thinking its shit but loving it anyway. so even if it doesn't live up to my conceded hipster standers im not saying it isnt good

white wall plaster never catch on

i wonder what these cunts have to say about the patriarchy these days

Why did emo transition from referring to grimdark edgy emotional hardcore to sappy pop punk?

They're 32 now.

Julia best girl.

in terms of identifying genres of music it didn't but people who dont like either lump it together, fuck why do you nerds have to pick everything apart fukk you know exactly what i mean stfu

Linkin Park and Three Days Grace. Sometimes I just wanna be edgy.

Blink doesn't even really fit the bastardized late 90's/early 00's definition of emo though.

Pic related does though, and it definitely qualifies as one of my guilty pleasures.

And I like Blink 182 too OP.

lotta good taste in this thread!

Hybrid Theory. I cba caring about lyrics if their sound is good. That album is creative as fuck.

[spoiler]collision course is the best linkin park album[/spoiler]

its not an album and thats not a spoiler

damn the reanimation album high voltage had a pharoahe monch feature. haha I had hybrid theory as my first album when I was 10 or so but I remember when reanimation came out and I got it I was turned off by the hip hop sounds

I was not ready for that album

funny enough that shit turned me on to hiphop now i think mike shinoda is crap

wut

mike shinoda is definitely on the whacker side of the scale but I think he got a decent ear for the dj/scratch

yeah funny how musical tastes change over time like that. I remember thinking the jayz/linkin park song was a "sell out" on linkin park's behalf. oh boy, thinking about it now at that time chester all strung out was probably happy that jay would do a joint with them

yeah i started listening to shit rock like linkin park brought me to shit rap like jayz but thanks to all that nonsense ive found great music from both genres

im guilty of being entranced

disappointed nobody put MCR yet

not guilty pleasure because their first 2 albums are bretty good

Couldn't agree more

yeah it is the first two albums just werent pop trash

youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk

this shit is lit as fuck

>Jay Z
>Shit rap

this, first two albums are honestly REALLY FUCKING GOOD
if you don't sing along to im not okay then you are a plebe,,,,

unironically my favourite band.
I used to think they were a guilty pleasure because no one else liked them

inb4 someone posts that half-Pajeet

Gee is 40 next month...

if tiny tim and a monkey fucked

I really enjoy the first two albums by The Used. I've been listening to each one about twice a day at work, every day. So many songs just get stuck in my head, and I've just got thoughts and memories tied to them that make me tear up, man.

How is this a guilty pleasure,

Rise against got some pretty gud albums

NOW YOU SAY YOU WANT IT BACK, NOW WHAT IT'S JUST TOO LATE

Fuck, THAT*

one of my secret favorite albums, I know all the words.

Quads of truth. Great album m8

This and some of Coheed's other early albums are still among my favorites to this day.

Like what?

>emo
fucking kek

i know

Because your grammar is bad bad, not good.

Terrorvision desu

:(

Hahaha shit son

This fucking thing, specifically "Things That Rhyme With Orange". The instrumentals sound cheap, tacky, and generic, and the vocals go from screams that turn away Grindcore fans, to over-processed auto-tuned choruses, but I keep coming back. My enjoyment of this record is entirely nostalgia though, it brings me back to a youthful, naive time, where skinny jeans and neon t-shirts were the norm, and shitty metalcore and edgy hip-hop filled the halls and locker rooms of my middle school.

2008 was fucking awful, but I'd do anything to go back

Haha

Children

let it ripp fellaz

i can't tell if this is legit or not. at any rate, i listen to it on the regs

goat metalcore tbqh family

Not even guilty, I have a soft spot for cheesy earnest stuff.

See also Big TV and Friends by White Lies.

>pixies
>zelda

chill af

Favourite girl before she aged like shit.

>a angel
fucking hell

glam metal in general

Her only 100% good album.

>This fucking thing, specifically "Things That Rhyme With Orange". The instrumentals sound cheap, tacky, and generic, and the vocals go from screams that turn away Grindcore fans, to over-processed auto-tuned choruses, but I keep coming back.
this except it's not nostalgia for me. i didn't care for this type of music at all at the time, or smosh, or myspace, i got into ismfof last year by some happenstance
it's probably just a good album but i have no idea in what way that would be and this is so frustrating